Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Vehicle
    astra mk5 1.7 cdti
    Mmmmm.....very nice mate..

A quick decision indeed and a very tempting one..who would refuse a beauty like that

love the headlights on them

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

how many buttons do you need on your dash mate!! lol quite impressive car you got yourself there!

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
      Quote Originally Posted by Ginger_Jez View Post
      how many buttons do you need on your dash mate!! lol quite impressive car you got yourself there!
      I know it is a bit silly, all you need are the ECO button to turn that off and the sport button to turn that on, doubt any of the others will get used at alll
      Richard Peck
      www.diagnostics.org.uk

Availability & bookings here

Insignia 2.0 Bi-Turbo 4x4. AFL, Sport Leather Pack, Embedded Bluetooth, DAB, Navi 900, Infinity Sound, 20" Alloys, VXR Styling pack, Dual Climate, TPMS, Power fold mirrors, electric rear windows, Sight & Light Pack, Front & Rear Parking Sensors

Vehicle
      Astra 1.9 16v CDTi SRi XP+ Power Red Estate
      Very nice mate, I'll be sad to see the estate go

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
      Quote Originally Posted by Gairo View Post
      Very nice mate, I'll be sad to see the estate go
      Genuinely so will I, I will be like Rob was, all welling up as it drives off.

It's just the sensible thing to do knowing I will be working in Northampton a lot longer
      Richard Peck
      www.diagnostics.org.uk

Insignia 2.0 Bi-Turbo 4x4. AFL, Sport Leather Pack, Embedded Bluetooth, DAB, Navi 900, Infinity Sound, 20" Alloys, VXR Styling pack, Dual Climate, TPMS, Power fold mirrors, electric rear windows, Sight & Light Pack, Front & Rear Parking Sensors

Vehicle
      Yeah, I was only thinking about the day we picked her up while I was on my way to Peterboro' today for Waxstock...

It all seems like 5 minutes ago that we were driving 300 miles round trip to meet a ferry that broke down off the Isle of Man and test driving the old 888 sport hatch in the middle of the night somewhere in Anglessey

Then the drive down to pick up the estate from Rob who I think did actually shed a tear as we drove away and he saw his beloved 888 estate go to a new home

Love these cars, so comfy and the space in them is amazing!! (especially the boot lol) enjoy the new ride

Vehicle
      I very seriously wish I had the money to spare and I'd buy this up tomorrow, have it flatted back, finished and then completely resprayed in the same Olympic White and replace anything that needed replacing to make it look new again, then it would go to shows and not much else, it would definitely retire to be a show car with the odd Sunday morning blast for posterity

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
      Quote Originally Posted by Gairo View Post
      I very seriously wish I had the money to spare and I'd buy this up tomorrow, have it flatted back, finished and then completely resprayed in the same Olympic White and replace anything that needed replacing to make it look new again, then it would go to shows and not much else, it would definitely retire to be a show car with the odd Sunday morning blast for posterity
      That's what it needs TBH, after 95,000 miles in 2 1/2 years, a gracefull retirement.
      Richard Peck
      www.diagnostics.org.uk

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
      Insignia will no doubt benefit from a coat of Ceramishield, Certainly wasn't taking them up on the diamondbrite for £350
      Richard Peck
      www.diagnostics.org.uk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast