Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8
    Vehicle
    Astra H 1.9CDTI
    Well done mate..... Finally.

Rear end looks loads better now you've debadged it.

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Quote Originally Posted by III_ASH_III View Post
      Well done mate..... Finally.

Rear end looks loads better now you've debadged it.
      Only just noticed your comment mate!

Ye im glad its gone tbh now too just wish it hadnt left a nasty gluey mark where it was. I need to get that sorted and also a detail at some point. I was thinking of taking her to midland auto detail? If thats the one owned by the bloke on here? Seen some of the work they have done on facebook looks really good!

I might have that and the wheels refurbed in the new year and then the car will have to make do like that for the meantime as moving out will be a massive priority straight after christmas!

Yep that's nicks place, been there today as I usually pop in a lot, was a busy day there today too

Though i'd post on here as it's been a while!!!

Done some refreshing work on the car today as I had a day off work for a change.

I think the power socket looks good but I'm not sure whether to do the radio surround too. I don't have the money to get a black facia for the CD player atm and i'm not sure if i would like it all being carbon...might have a play next time I have some time off work but i'm happy with this for now.
      I will be leaving the little flap too as it seems like a ballache trying to wrap around that thing lol

Also rewrapped my center caps as the wrap on there was going a muddy colour and not cleaning up like they used too!

My aerial will be replaced next month because this one is starting to look tatty too now...good thing they are only £3 off ebay

Im thinking of other small subtle mods I can do that are cheap and simple but racking my brains, I'd love a remap but too much money, an exhaust will probably wait until the same sort of time once I have moved out. Detail but I'm waiting for the better weather and where money is a bit more available, maybe this summer.

Looking good mate.. Liking the carbon fibre

Ye good job m8 but id do the rest of the surrounds aswell so that they all match and just pop the cover off so it easy to wrap then

Quote Originally Posted by ANT-VXR View Post
      Ye good job m8 but id do the rest of the surrounds aswell so that they all match and just pop the cover off so it easy to wrap then
      I was thinking of doing the surrounds and leaving the CD player, aircon controls and the silver clip bit solve so it sort of matches with each other but if it looks weird I'll probably give it another go...just a ball ache and I'd had enough after that lot!

looking at moving out soon then the paintwork will be the next step as it is shockingly poor 😳😢

I have been thinking about mapping and doing a lot of work to her and keeping but we may have to see how easy the money flows once we have a mortgage cause that could be a challenge lol

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8