Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Vehicle
    astra h sri xp
    did you see the others aswell or are the links broken they are on mine didnt realise

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

sorry mate, ye they took a while to upload on my laptop but they did eventually...

hmm, like the yellow but not sure id like the grille n boot strip in yellow...

really feeling the idea of dark metallic purple though...only thing is the callipers, what colour to get them done...not sure on black and purple wheels and purple callipers would be too much...

Vehicle
      astra h sri xp
      no matter what colour you go dont do the grill and strip the same IMO just get them colour coded the colour of the wheels is all it needs to much otherwise the wheels is just enough

ye got a carbon boot strip and im thinking of cc the vgrille with maybe a vx badge the same colour as the wheels? thats the most ill do in the wheel colour as i agree its too much...

waiting on a reply cause the bloke i was going to get my wheel done doesnt seem interested in the work atm and id be happier taking them somewhere they will get done properly rather than somewhere that cba to do the work :\

Vehicle
      astra mk5 1.7 cdti
      The red looks nice too

well...a bit gutted really had a rear coil spring replaced on the MOT back in august as the old one was 'incomplete'

now the replacement has snapped in half

now the problem is it isn't a genuine VX one, (I don't think)

they offered to replace both rears for £250 which i couldn't afford and the only way to get a free retest is to have the work done there so they provided one spring and fitted it i'm assuming they wont offer any warranty or replacement on this as its not a VX part?

not terribly bothered cause i picked up some new springs a couple of days ago which were going to be fitted in next couple of weeks and I popped to see Mr Gair as luckily it was at Halfords car park the spring snapped and clattered against the floor...he has very generously offered to give up his afternoon/evening tomorrow to help me out and fit the rear ones...

like to say a very big thank you, hes helped me out a lot and is a genuinely great person to know...and who knows he may even have a day at work without seeing me sooner or later haha

now ive also orderred some insignia jets off ebay which I will be getting his help with and also ill be painting my callipers too, going to go for blue I think if halfords have it in tomorrow...

Vehicle
      astra mk5 1.7 cdti
      Sorry to hear the bad news, lucky you wasn't at high speed where it could have snapped and it would have been a different story.
      Mr Gairo is the man for the job and will always be here for the fellow members of wmvx

The blue halfords will look great against the car, I've got the same blue , I forgot where i put mine otherwise would have offered you to borrow mine and u need a bit.

Look forwards to the mods coming

ye mate, glad i werent moving at all, opened door went to sit down n heard a clang, shat myself thinking a wheel fell off...went to find Gairo with half a coil in my hand nearly in tears lmfao...

nah he was as helpful as he always is....n cheers mate thanks for the offer but i was gunna get a tin to do backs atm then do the fronts when Chris does the springs too...just hope the drive home doesn't wreck the paint as i've been told i'm meant to leave it to dry for at least 12 hours?

hoping the heat from the drive there helps dry the paint quicker...lol

Vehicle
      Astra 1.9 16v CDTi SRi XP+ Power Red Estate
      Thanks for the nice words matey, I think your paint should be fine to be honest, you'll have to be quick with it though as I don't hang around with springs as most folks will tell you

Vehicle
      astra h sri xp
      Will be fine mate gave mine about 4 coats in one day and they clean very easily and still look just painted just get some heat on them or summat help them dry out...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast