well never really kept a progress thread up to date but now I have more moeny and time mods will come faster, fingers crossed anyways...

first of all a look back at my previous whips...

corsa c number 1)

its an aruba blue c basic club model had absolutely nothing in it, surprised it had seats if im honest, came with blowers, a dodgy cd player that ate most of my cds in seconds and 3 blown speakers...but i loved it, it was my first car afterall

sold that after 11 months after 16k miles and it having 156k total mileage on the clocks it was rattling and what have you...think the neighbours were glad to see it gone woke them up every morning when leaving for uni!!!

corsa number 2)

this car is dearly missed, if i could go back and change my mind i wouldov kept it and turbo's it/pimped it but it was costing too much too keep it on the road for me

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

those wheers were amazing and the reason i love the astra bertone wheels so much!!

and finally a sneaky one of my crazy centre console, was soo nice but finger prints and marks showed so easily had to clean every week with the paintwork lol

and now my current motor, tbf i do miss the 1.8 corsa but as a car this is better looking, power and generally nicer to drive, plus it saved my life apparently...lol

the day i purchased her

she was so shiney...i dont know how the garage did it tbh i still cant after 7 months of having her lol...

few standard pics of her since some filthy though, sorry

then along came some basic, essential mods...

a shorter aerial to stop receiving sky...

debadging which is something i did to my last corsa and looked nicer so gave it ago here too although i do prefer to keep the griffin badge on, looks abit bare without it IMO, also added the vxd blue sticker however this will be removed soon and i am thinking of wrapping the grille and boot strips in carbon fibre or colour coded one or the other...

then came my wind deflectors took over a month but was during christmas and lmf were very apologetic tbf...not sure why just make the car seem smarter and deffo come in handy when im sweating from gym and its tippin down with rain!

then i broke the flap off my socket so i was wondering about going down the spraying centre console again so purchased a saphire black gear surround and new coin holder with flap...

since i have changed my mind about the interior and i will be customizing it soon with the help of a freind who did my last centre console to a very good standard...

then came the vxr indicator surrounds, very nice touch and not as bad as people told me they were to fit however i did bodge the passenger side a tad as its too close to the edge of the door, but it doesnt catch so alls well...

the good side...

and the side thats abit dodgy...

then came the time i realised i was missing my chrome tip off the backbox and being the fussy ott person I am found a cheap backbox and replaced the tip, took me ages to do it and its held on with a screw but it made it to wales and back plus many more miles and you cant see the screw unless you get level with the tailpipe which wont happen very often...plus it sticks out a little more than normal so its more visable...bonus!

before and after

after some chavs stole my locking wheel valve caps...wtf? i purchased some dice dust caps, had some yellow lego bricks on the corsa and they were nice but clashed a little and didnt wanna draw too much attention to them as theyd get chavved again knowing kiddy...

then during christmas i collected papa smurf and scotty smurf? made up that as i dont remember there being a smurf with a kilt tbh, and my gf bought me some vx mats and seat belt pads...also found my corsa cmon doll, didnt have the right corsa before plus hes ginger like me so thought he could stay

and finally the most recent mod as of last friday, windows tinted dark smoke, not as blacked out as it looked on the guys focus rs, but it does the job, plus limo on black cars doesnt go for me

my wheels are going in soon, im stuck on either arden blue or anthracite/gun metal grey, cant decide but they are being sorted next week hopefully...

now i have a couple of items i need to sort out before more modifications can take place, one fog light is bummed, needs replacing and its gunna cost around 100 notes , my pressed front plate has broke the white metal sheet started peeling off on the number 7 so some glue for that will be needed, i broke my pressure washer earlier so that may need replacing unless i can bodge that back together, and also thinking of getting a full service or atleast oil/filter done...

modifications i have in mind for the foreseeable future are;

wheels (by the end of the month)
centre console (within next couple of months)
vxr interior or some sort of seats to upgrade my standards (whenever funds are available)
angel eyes (always wanted them and this depends on insurance)
lowering next year as insurance would probably go up which is unacceptable atm...

comments and suggestions are always welcome, i can take criticism my work mates laugh at my dice and wanting purple wheels so hey ho lol

thanks for looking

p.s. gambled on pic size on photo bucket as cant remember which is correct one lol