Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Quote Originally Posted by benboym3 View Post
      nice motor bud
      Cheers buddy!!

Looking forward to gtting wheels done now!!

And yes conrad im hoping your right there either way im keeping her wanna get her remapped too but looking into work on gear box and clutch possibly first just so it doesnt just give up on me lol

nice car bud not sure bout the mad coloured wheels think the gun metal grey would be better but thats ur choice good write up

Quote Originally Posted by ANT-SRi-200 View Post
      nice car bud not sure bout the mad coloured wheels think the gun metal grey would be better but thats ur choice good write up
      well wheels will possibly have to wait a while now wanted them done before end of month but money ran dry and going away start of august only for the weekend but might leave it till after that, they will be done by end of august though at the latest, think im going for a more blending colour for the wheels like anthracite or gun metal, possibly black, but not sure atm the interior is gunna be abit more on the funky side but will be along the lines of carbon wrapped parts and black/ultra blue sprayed parts...gunna sit down and drawn out what im thinking when i can next lol

cheers for the positive comments ppl, cant wait to get a proper job and then make her look spot on like she should

Right pathetic update really, its more of an exscuse to ask for advice on my front wheel which is now cabbaged cause of some retarded taxi driver not given a toss...

orderred a usb data cable for my new s3 to plug into my car, need an ipod badly but gotta wait till next pay packet now...

also waiting on some window stickers from the forum to advertise the site free of charge cause im that nice

they will go on at the weekend probably if i have time to clean the car and fit them...

now the wheel, a taxi came down a narrow road not giving me my right of way and forced me really close to the curb and effectively chuffing my front left wheel up, theres some small chunks of rubber missing from the edge of the wheel and the metal is badly scratched, still drives fine however...

my main conern is legallity of tyre, hasnt lost any air since and it was a couple of days ago, drives fine but what are the rules on tyre damage anything like that makes it illegal or only if its so deep??

any help would be much appreciated people

well, after a few fairly poor months as i finshed my degree off, which turned out to be a waste of three years of my life... :|

im finally getting this car going!!!

picking up a carbon wrapped boot strip tomorrow off Adz...luckily he still had it from a while ago...

ey will most likely be going gloss black...

then i have two options to chose from, either carbon wrapped vgrille or cc the badger...either way that will be done soon...

after this i will probably turn my attention to the interior as its looking a little boring now...possibly some carbon wrap and smd bulbs here n there, really want to lower her and get some angels on it but i wont do that without going through insurance, im just not brave enough lol...

in which case if it ups the price too much these wont be happening...

anyways...WATCH THIS SPACE!!!!!

Well probably the biggest ball ache in the world for me was this fekkin boot strip!!!

took the mic, the one screw was rusted on, lost a finger or two trying to remove it, then the wire was all wrapped around another screw so it didnt want to budge without alot of force nearly ripping the wire....

and the dirt under the strip and handle is incredible!!

however here it is finished finally!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

thinking an anthracite rear griffin would suit it and look a little different too, also thinking of going down the arden blue wheels route, if not im going with black and carbon theme all around...

cheers mate...really want my wheels done now...went to see someone today thinking theyd be in but they arent for a few more days

thinking i may look at arden blue pentas though now, fancy something to stand out like with carbon centre caps and black griffins...could take time sorting all that out though!! haha

Vehicle
      Astra 1.9 16v CDTi SRi XP+ Power Red Estate
      I think Arden blue for Penta's is gonna look well strange but each to their own eh

well i really like the shop u did with orange wheels on the black 5 door, but id go for a pearlescent orange so itd look exactly like the frist pictures...

only problem is being ginger is that asking for grief? i think so...lol wouldnt mind ford rs green but dont think id want the griffin or anything else done in that colour :|

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast