Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Vehicle
    Various
    Guys let me give you a little idea how he wants it.. He wants it like the back of my 888. I dont think his explained himself properly. My front sits lower, I believe 45/50mm drop. He dont want that low as its going to rub going in and out of car parks, driveways e.t.c.. So he wants a drop like the back of mine which I think again is 30/35mm. The only thing he is concerned about is if he fits 35mm springs on at the moment will it drop just to sit nicely above the wheels?

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Astra 1.9 16v CDTi SRi XP+ Power Red Estate
      Quote Originally Posted by BossAdz View Post
      Guys let me give you a little idea how he wants it.. He wants it like the back of my 888. I dont think his explained himself properly. My front sits lower, I believe 45/50mm drop. He dont want that low as its going to rub going in and out of car parks, driveways e.t.c.. So he wants a drop like the back of mine which I think again is 30/35mm. The only thing he is concerned about is if he fits 35mm springs on at the moment will it drop just to sit nicely above the wheels?
      35mm will still leave a gap in the arches but drop it sufficiently enough but then you'll always get a nose down stance with lowering springs unless you go for DAP-R's which are 50mm all round, coil overs are a good alternative as you can set them up how you like then

Vehicle
      astra mk5 1.7 cdti
      Quote Originally Posted by Gairo View Post
      35mm will still leave a gap in the arches but drop it sufficiently enough but then you'll always get a nose down stance with lowering springs unless you go for DAP-R's which are 50mm all round, coil overs are a good alternative as you can set them up how you like then
      i think i will go 40mm all round, what do you think?? whether its coilovI think i will fo 40mm all round whether its springs or coil overs, due to the fact that il be going up the driveway and driving around speed bumps.

Do coilovers give a much more comfy drive than springs?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2