Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Retro fit Fog Lights

Really wanna get the fog lights fitted for Pvs, what's needed exactly to get these working? What will I need to buy exactly, obviously the fog lights, the surrounds, a relay and will need tech 2, anything else? Also if anyones got any of the above please let me know

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Astra h
      Bit of wiring...everything else you mentioned! I was gona do mine aswell but i never use them so its one of those things i probly wont do lol

Cheers mate, have you not got yours wired up? Think I may do the same for a while just for the aesthetics

Vehicle
      Various
      Quote Originally Posted by stevie 'g' View Post
      Really wanna get the fog lights fitted for Pvs, what's needed exactly to get these working? What will I need to buy exactly, obviously the fog lights, the surrounds, a relay and will need tech 2, anything else? Also if anyones got any of the above please let me know
      You will need the foglight switch also just in case you forgot

Vehicle
      Astra h
      nah mate...as my van never came with spots so wiring aint there...you also need the panel inside the car which is the full unit with headlight switch on as you probly just got a blank like me

Its something that i wouldnt use and it aint as tho you can drive about with fogs on....so mine a just for show lol if you find a set cheap enough be worth just putting them in, look better than blanks

Ye fair enuf mate, I hate the look of the front without the fogs just looks like something is missin. Please let me know if any of have or come across any of the required parts please

Vehicle
      Astra 1.9 16v CDTi SRi XP+ Power Red Estate
      Steve, speak to Pecky about the correct wiring as he can probably supply it and also fit it too, he can do the relevant tech 2 work and the rest is straight forward enough to retrofit yourself