Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by BossAdz View Post
    Yeah everythings sorted now thabks mate. Just need to get the wheels refurbed now.
    What was the problem then matey was it the cack in the egr? i did the same and cleaned it all out and blnked the egr with a 10mm hole but tbh there wasnt much crap in there compared to some ive seen i was supprised. Ive got the managedment light on too at the min but it only shows up on start up then goes off after a few mins which i think is glow plugs

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Various
      Quote Originally Posted by lejenko View Post
      What was the problem then matey was it the cack in the egr? i did the same and cleaned it all out and blnked the egr with a 10mm hole but tbh there wasnt much crap in there compared to some ive seen i was supprised. Ive got the managedment light on too at the min but it only shows up on start up then goes off after a few mins which i think is glow plugs

Started the car this morning to find the EML on. Done a pedal test and it gave up ECN4005A which I believe is the EGR valve., Seems strange as the car had a new EGR last year and also I cleaned it out not long ago. No power difference just the light on. Any ideas guys? Also where Can i get a blanking plate with a 10mm hole? Its got to be steel or stainless steel and not aluminium.

Make 1 mate or cum and see the lad jus up from our work I'm sure he'll be able to sort one for ya !

Vehicle
      Various
      For some weird reason I went to fill up and after I filled up the light went out.. Strange It was just close to reserve aswell when the light come on. Wheres the place? I dont have the materials or equipment to make one thats the only problem

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!