Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Vehicle
    Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
    Quote Originally Posted by BossAdz View Post
    Ohh I forgot to add when I did a pedal test earlier this evening it showed the following codes after ECN:

3800F

It just doesn't seem like anything near 200bhp at all
    You need to read the codes correctly, they translate to.

P0100 - Mass Or Volume Air Flow Circuit/sensor
    P0380 - Glow Device Circuit
    Richard Peck
    www.diagnostics.org.uk

Availability & bookings here

Insignia 2.0 Bi-Turbo 4x4. AFL, Sport Leather Pack, Embedded Bluetooth, DAB, Navi 900, Infinity Sound, 20" Alloys, VXR Styling pack, Dual Climate, TPMS, Power fold mirrors, electric rear windows, Sight & Light Pack, Front & Rear Parking Sensors

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Various
      Quote Originally Posted by Pecky View Post
      You need to read the codes correctly, they translate to.

P0100 - Mass Or Volume Air Flow Circuit/sensor
      P0380 - Glow Device Circuit
      Thanks mate! I was thinking then.. Im either not reading correctly or they dont exist lol..

So does that mean glow plugs? and air flow sensor? :S

Vehicle
      Various
      Just managed to clean out the boost sensor, EGR valve and the inlet manifold where the EGR joins. They were plastered in soot. The inlet manifold holes were near enough blocked by soot. Anyway after a good clean I took it for a drive. Seems like the performance has increased but not too sure if its my mind just playing games. Lol. So now need to check if the inlet manifolds been changed or not and if its giving a problem although there are no lights on the dash at all.

Vehicle
      Astra 1.9 16v CDTi SRi XP+ Power Red Estate
      Swirl flaps wont necessarily give you a light on the dash but there will be tell tale signs around the flaps themselves...

Have a look at my guide which can be found here

Did my egr valve today and after 6k it was full of soot. A good clean and blanked it off for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vehicle
      Various
      Arghh! Just got back from Merry Hill abit ago and thought why not pop into Grifford Motor Spares. So I happily bought myself a cruise control stalk.. An hour or so later I thought lets have a go at fitting it so I started and after a lot of swearing and getting annoyed I managed to get the old one out only to find out its the wrong stalk I got. What annoyed me more is I kept asking the guy if its defo the right one an he said yes it is! Now put everything back together and gona have to give him a call 2mro.. Need to get hold of a few other bits aswell so I left him a list. lol.. hopefully he dont get me further wrong parts.

Ohh and also saw a fellow member on my travels and did flash him but I dont think he realised who I was lol.. Im sure it was ANT-SRI-150..

Vehicle
      Signum 1.9cdti
      No swearing should be involved to get the stalk out. A paper clip under the stalk itself to push the ball bearing up is all you need. If you just pull them out you can sometimes do more harm than good

Vehicle
      Various
      Quote Originally Posted by Thunderpantz View Post
      No swearing should be involved to get the stalk out. A paper clip under the stalk itself to push the ball bearing up is all you need. If you just pull them out you can sometimes do more harm than good
      Yeah I did try after reading the forums but it would'nt budge so eventually pulled it out

ahhh lol i remember didnt even relalise who u was ,did flash back tho, nice looking motor u have seeing it in the flesh and what do the sell at grifford herd of them is it just a breakers yard ???

Vehicle
      Various
      Quote Originally Posted by ant-sri-150 View Post
      ahhh lol i remember didnt even relalise who u was ,did flash back tho, nice looking motor u have seeing it in the flesh and what do the sell at grifford herd of them is it just a breakers yard ???
      All I saw was the bright HID's at first an then recognised the plate so I thought I'd flash at ya.. First member on here who Ive actually seen on the road.. Yours looks great too mate.. Well all I couldnt see a yard full of cars. Rather a unit with shelves of parts so they must break it somewhere. I left a list with him. Hopefully I dont make the mistake of buying a wrong part again.. Its a right pain in the arse especially when your excited about putting something on only to find its the wrong 1. :|

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!