Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Thread: Motorola TK30

Vehicle
    Signum 1.9cdti

Motorola TK30

Right, basically I wanted to get a bluetooth kit for my car, but didn't want to go down the OEM route (too expensive IMO) so I looked around and browsed various forums and as usual Parrot Kits kept popping up. But seeing as i'm not one for having the usual, i decided to go for an alternative, this is where i found the Motorola TK30.

Unit arrived, along with the required lead and I was ready to install..... I'm not gonna lie, it was a pain in the :gairo:! Mainly due to the fact my hands are huge! And behind the dashboard, erm, isn't!. The outcome though, makes it all worth it! Not only is it a bluetooth hands free kit but it also allows me to connect an iPod andstream music via bluetooth from my phone!

[youtube:19y7oz79]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MB8t3ilvP8E[/youtube:19y7oz79]

Absolutely made up with this unit! Would definitely recommend it to anyone! (as long as you have small, child like hands )

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Re: Motorola TK30

So it would be perfect for my child like hands lol

Vehicle
      astra h sri xp

me 2 lol! should have my bluetooth fitted soon

Motorola TK30

Iv got a parrot kit connected to my alpine unit and I wouldn't be able to live without it.. Half of Stourbridge listens to my phone calls when I'm driving now

Vehicle
      Astra 1.9 16v CDTi SRi XP+ Power Red Estate

Epic dude, I'm famous now

Vehicle
      Astra TT 1.9 CDTI (150)

"HELLO MATE"

Blasting out the sub.

Them TK30 kits are v, good though. Fitted a couple at work

Hello Luckett.

I have just noted your comments re the TK30 I too have just fitted one to my 2004 vectra with CD30 head unit. However I am having a problem & wonder ifyou can be of any help?. Story is....

I have a CD30 head unit in my 2004 Vectra and haved just connected a Motorola TK30 bluetooth car kit to it via the SOT122s lead. The bluetooth phone side works great. I can make & receive calls fine. Problem is even though all speakers are working when I try to play music via my phone through the Bluetooth music option and or by connecting the AUX 3.5mm jack to the phone no music is played, despite the TK30 display saying what track is being played.
      On the SOT122s lead there 's a pink cable comming from either end of the big multi block connectors but not connected to anything. Also on the actual TK30 patch lead there is a mute cable with male connector and 3 possible connections for this to fit to. MUTE, MUTE 1 & MUTE 2 all with female connectors. Would really appreciate you input hereas am totally confused about this pink wire & all the mutes all currently not connected????