Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Vehicle
    Antara 2.2cdti

BC Problems ....

Hi, I realise theres a few BC threads but couldn't find an answer in them , sorry. I just got a 2012 Antara 2.2 cdti exclusive and bought a opcom to turn on the BC . Installed opcom and drivers after a bit of a struggle. Lol.....having read a few forums, and using opcom on 2010 Astra H setting, i went through infotainment system, programming, program code index i got to available index codes... Currently mines shows .

Code index and version. 002 04

Upon looking at available code index list there is..

Out of the above codes 00202, 00803 and 01001 all show WITH board computer..

The others show WITHOUT board computer.

I guess i,m looking for with board computer but most information i read said go up 1 ... Im on 002 04 and there no option to go to 003 ...can Astra J be used ? I might have a look at that setting later.

Thanks for any help, dont just want to go re-programming things that i dont really know too much about,,

Also what happens if you program the wrong code in ??

Thanks, Gordy.

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
      Antara uses code index 001 for board computer. Go up 1 doesn't relate to all cars.
      Richard Peck
      www.diagnostics.org.uk

Availability & bookings here

Insignia 2.0 Bi-Turbo 4x4. AFL, Sport Leather Pack, Embedded Bluetooth, DAB, Navi 900, Infinity Sound, 20" Alloys, VXR Styling pack, Dual Climate, TPMS, Power fold mirrors, electric rear windows, Sight & Light Pack, Front & Rear Parking Sensors

Vehicle
      Antara 2.2cdti
      Oh..ok. I took the plunge and changed the code to 00202 , it stated it was " with board computer" , seems to be working fine but will go for a run tomorrow and check it out . Thanks for the reply..

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
      002 is what the antara comes with from factory without board computer, it will say with board computer, because you are using the astra programming which for the astra 002 does have a board computer.

You need to ignore what opcom is telling you as you are not using antara programming information. 100% the code index needs to be on 001 https://tech2.guru/antara-code-index/
      Richard Peck
      www.diagnostics.org.uk

Availability & bookings here

Insignia 2.0 Bi-Turbo 4x4. AFL, Sport Leather Pack, Embedded Bluetooth, DAB, Navi 900, Infinity Sound, 20" Alloys, VXR Styling pack, Dual Climate, TPMS, Power fold mirrors, electric rear windows, Sight & Light Pack, Front & Rear Parking Sensors

Vehicle
      Antara 2.2cdti
      Seems to have worked , took car to work this morning and all BC functions are displaying , code index was 002 04 , changed to 002 02 and now working ....strange ..never mind . thanks for the info..