Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Vehicle
    2006 Astra 1.9 cdti Sri

Cd70 navi replacement "display safe" screen

Hi I've bought an 06 Astra cdti Sri which had a cd70 navi stereo but it had a couple of buttons missing and the large multi function button is damaged (will only move on 1 either way and then moves back to original position. So I bought a replacement from the same year Astra plugged it in and the "display safe" screen comes up. I have the code for the old and new radio. Just need to know how to get rid of this screen that comes up thanks ben

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Astra 1.6 VVT Elite 2011
      Put old radio in unpair through radio and it will put radio and display in delivery mode , put new head unit in and activate theft protection in radio and it should pair radio to display. Sure someone will put you straight if I'm wrong

Vehicle
      2006 Astra 1.9 cdti Sri
      Hi it wasn't divorced from the original screen/car is that a problem? Also the old head unit the large multifunction button in the middle doesn't work so I can't scroll up or down to select things. Or do I have to take it to a garage to have it unpaired so it goes in delivery mode thanks ben

Vehicle
      Astra 1.6 VVT Elite 2011
      You need tech2 or opcom yo do it, once display is unpaired with head unit and you then fit new head unit , if you program with the code from the new head unit it will sync the display. Doesn't matter about the other car if you have codes. Would be interested in your old cd70 if it's going begging as I need some spares

Vehicle
      2006 Astra 1.9 cdti Sri
      Hi yeah as soon as I get this one sorted I'll let you know, like I said the multifunction button doesn't work and the navi button is missing but everything else works. Can it only be done at a Vauxhall garage or will local garages have this tech2?? Thanks for all your help!!

Vehicle
      Astra 1.6 VVT Elite 2011
      If was nearer I would have done it, there may be a member nearby or yes would have to be dealer it maybe independent