Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Vehicle
    Peugeot Expert
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt114 View Post
    It's not Auto, I just bought an Opcom kit, I will try to use that to see if Day time running lights is turned on.
    If you are trying to switch fog lights on without switching sidelights on than no chance
    Fogs works only with lights switched on

Check relay if your lights comes on when ignition is switched on

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Astra h
      Quote Originally Posted by domtorredo View Post
      If you are trying to switch fog lights on without switching sidelights on than no chance
      Fogs works only with lights switched on

Check relay if your lights comes on when ignition is switched on
      My fog lights work when switching on the dipped beam, the only problem is the sidelights and dipped are on all the time with the ignition on. I can turn the side/dipped on and off with the switch normally with the key in position 1.

My headlight adjustment is still not working, it was working before I took out the UEC to check the connections, there was a little bit of water on some of the contacts. I might pick up some cleaner and try to clean the contacts in the week.

Vehicle
      Astra h
      Where is the relay for the headlights?

Vehicle
      Peugeot Expert
      Will check and let you know

Vehicle
      Astra 1.6 VVT Elite 2011

Vehicle
      Astra h
      I will check, I noticed today my heated rear screen doesn't work, the button does not light up then pressed and my electric mirrors do not work at all. From what I have read these and the headlight adjusters work through the UEC and it looks like that is the problem. When I get time this week I will give the contacts and pins a good clean and will see if that works, if not i might buy a UEC off ebay to see if that fixes it.

Vehicle
      Astra 1.6 VVT Elite 2011
      I have a uec from astra club, doesn't do rain sensor but does fogs if its any help

Vehicle
      Astra h
      Quote Originally Posted by jpbroad1970 View Post
      I have a uec from astra club, doesn't do rain sensor but does fogs if its any help
      I don't think it will be because I don't know how to pair it to my car, I will have to leave this problem for a few weeks, I need to focus on getting the car back on the road first.

I don't think I would have bought it if I knew it had these problems but hey that's life.

Vehicle
      Astra 1.6 VVT Elite 2011
      no worries , just sits in a cupboard lol . can be a bugger sometimes eh!

Vehicle
      Astra h
      I have been playing with this today, I covered the connectors under the UEC in wd40 electrical contact cleaner and it has seemed to have fixed my problems. The headlight adjustment works now and my button for the heated rear window now lights up, but my mirrors still don't work.

Back on the OP topic, is anti-hijack sometimes turned on at the factory? I took the car above 5 MPH today and I noticed it locked the doors, If that has been enabled with opcom I guess the headlight problem I have had is due to people messing around with the DRL setting.

I noticed someone has broken the clip on the UEC cover, the part on the UEC, I guess I will have to tape that up to keep it tight

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast