Hi there, I am a new here and I need a help At first, sorry for my bad english...
I have Vectra C, 2008, 1.9 cdti. And cd30 mp3 + bid. I bought gid, sn 24461295, which hasn't divorced from previous car. My electrician got the code with eeprom, I have a dump file, if is necessary, maybe he mistake?
And we do next:
Deactivate theft protection for both cd30 and bid (the one that was in my car). With tech2. We must deactivate both because there is no option to deactivate only bid. On the screen we see message: Display safe, radio safe, blinking. Then we put GID and see the message (after 10 seconds) Display safe. We then activate theft protection, put the security code for radio (the one which was on car pass), and code for radio (the one which we got with eeprom). We programed display, code index and everything else.
And nothing, the display always show display safe every few seconds and beeps. We tried to reset both of them, put the code for display which was on car pass (security code), the code which we got from eeprom, but no success...
Where we mistaken? Please, help