Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Vehicle
    corsa c 1.8 sri

corsa c 1.8 sri 2005 cd30 to cd70 navi problems

Hi guys need some help I bought a cd70 navi with gid and aftermarket gps ariel from a guy on ebay from Poland. He said it was divorced and paired and updated it before sending it to me I have fitted it and it came up on the gid with display safe headunit unprogrammed and it beeps every few seconds. It plays the cd, radio and is receiving gps but no bc for fuel consumption etc. My question is what do I need to do to get it to stop says display safe and programme the unit I have opcom but would rather get it done properly as I don't want to wreck it. How much would this be? And pecky I'm local to you so if you can sort it I will make the trip over and pay of couse. Many thanks Tim

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Opel
      Seller gave you a reset set, good for him, that's the way to do it. You need tech2 session to have it properly programmed to your car.

Vehicle
      corsa c 1.8 sri
      Quote Originally Posted by liviu2004 View Post
      Seller gave you a reset set, good for him, that's the way to do it. You need tech2 session to have it properly programmed to your car.
      I thought as much I wondered whether it was because I didn't divorce my cd30. But if it just needs tech2 then I've send pecky a message hopefully he can get it programmed for me.

Vehicle
      Opel
      To stop the beeping, you can activate a security code at your choice, from EHU, Programming, Activate theft protection. That would take away the noise, but not the program display message, still tech2 job.

Vehicle
      corsa c 1.8 sri
      Quote Originally Posted by liviu2004 View Post
      To stop the beeping, you can activate a security code at your choice, from EHU, Programming, Activate theft protection. That would take away the noise, but not the program display message, still tech2 job.

Thanks Yeah I had a look at that but still the same I did note that it is in delivery mode so that's good.