Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Vehicle
    Vectra
    looks like hes removed that to solder in the aux-in components... very shoddy work

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Opel
      I did not bought, a friend of mine, yeah, same seller. If you cannot see his quality of auxin retrofit and left others ....

Vehicle
      Zafira B
      Quote Originally Posted by soulman View Post
      looks like hes removed that to solder in the aux-in components... very shoddy work
      Ok, so I did a Google Image search for CD70 AUX and I have seen some pictures of other CD70 boards so I see what you are trying to show now - the corner of the metal frame is supposed to be solidly all the way around the board but it has been cut and hacked away. Interesting to say the least!

So is this from the same eBay seller that the link I posted is for, kitgto in Poland?

I guess I could ask him for a picture of the internals to see what this one looks like before buying? I've sent a couple of messages to him and he seems quite accommodating as he's offered to update it back to English from the language that it's running currently.

Vehicle
      Zafira B
      Quote Originally Posted by liviu2004 View Post
      I did not bought, a friend of mine, yeah, same seller. If you cannot see his quality of auxin retrofit and left others ....
      Sorry, liviu2004, I missed your post after soulman. I'll try and contact him to see what he says. Thanks for letting me know about that.

Vehicle
      Opel
      Now is not the intention to start an argument with this guy. Of course he will deny (although all ebay evidence is here). The best is to ask him pictures of the aux in retrofit, if any on the unit.

Vehicle
      Zafira B
      Quote Originally Posted by liviu2004 View Post
      Now is not the intention to start an argument with this guy. Of course he will deny (although all ebay evidence is here). The best is to ask him pictures of the aux in retrofit, if any on the unit.
      Oh, quite liviu2004, I don't want any arguments with anyone. I've bought parts from European sellers before without any problems at all but the price of a CID and CD70 combo is a lot more than I have previously spent so obviously want to be sound with what I'm buying as you can imagine I'm sure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2