Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Vehicle
    Vectra
    yes, there is a wait time. on tech2 it wont let u re-enter the code until its expired.

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Zafira B z19dth
      Still having some issues

Managed to follow most of method 1 i plugged my old unit back in and choose deactivate theft protection in EHU and also did deactivate theft protection without radio in DIS. and both displayed delivery state and radio safe came on. Plugged in the new radio in and chose activate theft protection using his code. however the dis and EHU both say I.D N.O.K Yet., the display is on at the moment but i suspect it will be display safe tomorrow i then tried deactivate theft protection again with his code and then used my car pass to reactivate but still same scenario.

I think its probably the way im doing it really struggling.

Cant do method 2 cuz i wont see him for a while as hes 170 miles away.

any further ideas?

Vehicle
      Vectra
      If you get really stuck and want to post it I'm sure we can get it sorted for you

Vehicle
      Astra 1.6 VVT Elite 2011
      Quote Originally Posted by soulman View Post
      yes, there is a wait time. on tech2 it wont let u re-enter the code until its expired.
      Well my mind boggles , I'm trying to fit a uhp4 module I deactivated display and radio, fitted loom and uhp module and went to reactivate with uhp code I have , uhp seems to work but the radio and display will not code back in how strange any ideas

Vehicle
      Zafira B z19dth
      Post what?

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
      Quote Originally Posted by jpbroad1970 View Post
      Well my mind boggles , I'm trying to fit a uhp4 module I deactivated display and radio, fitted loom and uhp module and went to reactivate with uhp code I have , uhp seems to work but the radio and display will not code back in how strange any ideas
      That is the problem, the UHP4 module, if you used opcom to try and program / reset anything with it connected with a mismatched code, you may well be stuffed as you get into the state you describe where even with the correct code it will not code properly.

Seen it may times with Opcom, usually even tech2 will not do it and you have to re-flash the eeproms in the radio, display and flash the UHP.
      Richard Peck
      www.diagnostics.org.uk

Availability & bookings here

Insignia 2.0 Bi-Turbo 4x4. AFL, Sport Leather Pack, Embedded Bluetooth, DAB, Navi 900, Infinity Sound, 20" Alloys, VXR Styling pack, Dual Climate, TPMS, Power fold mirrors, electric rear windows, Sight & Light Pack, Front & Rear Parking Sensors

Vehicle
      Zafira B z19dth
      Quote Originally Posted by pecky View Post
      That is the problem, the UHP4 module, if you used opcom to try and program / reset anything with it connected with a mismatched code, you may well be stuffed as you get into the state you describe where even with the correct code it will not code properly.

Seen it may times with Opcom, usually even tech2 will not do it and you have to re-flash the eeproms in the radio, display and flash the UHP.
      Any idea on my scenario mate? Hes hijacked my post and gets his replied first!!! typical lol

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
      Quote Originally Posted by flexeh View Post

Managed to follow most of method 1 i plugged my old unit back in and choose deactivate theft protection in EHU and also did deactivate theft protection without radio in DIS. and both displayed delivery state and radio safe came on.
      No need to do the DIS part of what you said, but these are the correct states.

Plugged in the new radio in and chose activate theft protection using his code. however the dis and EHU both say I.D N.O.K Yet.,
      This is perfectly correct, it is what it should say

the display is on at the moment but i suspect it will be display safe tomorrow i then tried deactivate theft protection again with his code and then used my car pass to reactivate but still same scenario.
      What scenario, if you are getting hung up on I.D N.O.K Yet then don't be, that is exactly what it should say.
      Richard Peck
      www.diagnostics.org.uk

Availability & bookings here

Insignia 2.0 Bi-Turbo 4x4. AFL, Sport Leather Pack, Embedded Bluetooth, DAB, Navi 900, Infinity Sound, 20" Alloys, VXR Styling pack, Dual Climate, TPMS, Power fold mirrors, electric rear windows, Sight & Light Pack, Front & Rear Parking Sensors

Vehicle
      Zafira B z19dth
      Ahhh ok then see I thought it meant not ok yet lol. Well I was anticipating it playing up tomorrow. Because the first day I fitted I had the display safe appear the next morning.

So there's me worrying and it could be fine lol

Vehicle
      Astra 1.6 VVT Elite 2011
      Quote Originally Posted by pecky View Post

ok thanks, whats the best way to go around this then meet up with you or send the stuff off to you , I have ordered an eeprom reader etc so could possibly flash the eeprom myself if I can get files or a quick how to alter eeprom. also the radio doesn't want to pair now without the uhp4 connected lol.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast