Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Vehicle
    Insignia 20cdti navi

Radio not working

Pecky im after a bit of info about your car im still having problems with my 63 plate the navi900intellink not working the dash display having a mind of its own changing settings back to default and trip counter playing up ive read on another forum there was an update to the radio software to fix it which was a rollback update from the factory one which mine has but is still faulty and was wandering what yours version is and if you had any issues the dealer has asked if i could bring any info in (so i do the homework not them) p.s im getting something back for wheel spinning my car around😎

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
      I can't help with the navi intellilink as I've never seen or used one with mine being pre-facelift. Mine is just Navi 900.

Mine occasionally crashes or resets, but I would say that is 5 times in 100,000 miles.

There was a software update for the intellilinks I believe as a lot had issues.

Nice on on getting something back out of them.
      Richard Peck
      www.diagnostics.org.uk

Availability & bookings here

Insignia 2.0 Bi-Turbo 4x4. AFL, Sport Leather Pack, Embedded Bluetooth, DAB, Navi 900, Infinity Sound, 20" Alloys, VXR Styling pack, Dual Climate, TPMS, Power fold mirrors, electric rear windows, Sight & Light Pack, Front & Rear Parking Sensors

Vehicle
      Vectra
      I believe there was issues with that as above and they ended up getting out a field engineer who gathered data which was sent back to Germany for them to come up with a solution... Cant remember the outcome

Vehicle
      Insignia 20cdti navi
      From what i can gather the fix was an old update as the new one was even more trouble than the new one which mine had the trouble started after an update to my alarm plus other opdates as it was going off all the time which ended up being 2 faulty windows after 5 hours in the workshop it went in thursday to be looked at again with the radio And dash having a mind of its own changing settings and average mpg showing 48mpg then going to zero and back again all the time its come out and all seams well apart from a sensor to change day/night settings have to wait for it from Germany 😤 the radio incidentally is still the same update but everything works lol will be the 10th time it gone in for faults in the 6 weeks i have had it so fingers crossed now lol still its better than the quality (COUGH) zafira 2.2 they gained dam fuel pumps