Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Vehicle
    2007 Vectra C 1.9 CDTI Life

Advice on vectra c GID code index

Hi, ive tried searching for this iusue but couldnt find my exact vehicle so here goes. Ive got a 2007 1.9 CDTI Vec C Life and have changed out the TID to a GID. The fuel range seems incorrect but from what i could gather, if my screen is DD 24461295 then i should be using code index 017 because is says "Vectra C" - "Graphic Info Display" - "Diesel Estate" - "after 23.09.2004" ( being a 07 plate) - "Standard LED" - " Board Computer" - "Without:Add On Heater" (Dont know what the add on heater is though, presumed i dont have it) - "017"

I would be greatful if someone could corrent me and point me towards my mistake.

Thanks in advance.

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Vectra C
      UK cars don't have the add on heater. Add on heater is an additional diesel heater from Eberspächer.
      The date you refer to is the software(firmware) freeze date in the display not the MY of the car. Navigate to board computer main screen and hold settings button on head unit pressed until "beep" and message "Test mode" shown in display. Use BC button to see the hidden pages.

The fuel consumption can be adjusted with diagnostic equipment.

Vehicle
      2007 Vectra C 1.9 CDTI Life
      Thanks, ive got an op-com interface and have managed to use it to activate anti theft and change code index to 017 sucessfully. However when i look for options to alter fuel consumption i cant find any. Im not 100% sure how far out it is really as its not easy to allow it to run dry to see what it says. On the screen the low fuel warning came on at about 31 miles. however on the dash the light came on when the screen was at 45 miles. it seems like to many miles to be available once the needle has reached the red and the orange light is on. I may be wrong as ive only had the GID in the car a few days, i was thinking more along the lines that because there were so many code indexes available when i was programming it then maybe ive set it to an incorrect one that is for a car with a slightly bigger tank maybe? also on this page http://www.diagnostics.org.uk/help/s...-Diesel-Estate im sure its a mistake but it says for vehicle with petrol engine but all the info apparantly relates to the GID for a diesel estate.

Vehicle
      Vectra C
      You can check the software freeze date under GID additional functions menu.

If you have an estate diesel the code index you link is not correct. Change from top to bottom 004 005 006 004 005 006 013 014 015
      For Hatch or notch they are 001 002 003 001 002 003 010 011 012

The fuel consumption can be adjusted under engine ecu. You have to fill in your actual consumption and the board computer consumption.