Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Vehicle
    astra
    I got one of these unit any one have a jtag diagram for it.

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Zafira 2013
      I am looking for a code for my touch and connect - same details as above but will try 3182 first - any ideas on the best way to proceed - I hae pulled the head unit out but there is no pin code. The dealer (not vauxhall replaced the cim) and reset the code that was not supplied with the car - I know I can get this reseit at a GM dealer but it all takes time.

Vehicle
      Vectra
      Read through this thread as it answers the questions asked.

Firstly you'll need to remove the OMAP chip which is NOT simply an 8 pin eprom, then you'll need to invest a few hundred quid in the stuff which holds the chip and reads / decodes it

Vehicle
      corsa d 1.3 cdti
      Hello, My Touch Connect device's USB port is usually not working anymore. I used to listen to music from Flash memory without any problems. Even if it works and recognizes the USB memory, after a few minutes the USB turns off and switches to the radio. USB sockets and cables have been tested and these are not the problem. The problem is definitely on the device. I have to find the electrical circuit diagram/schema of Touch Connect in order to make repairs. I would like those who have the circuit diagram/schema, can they send me a picture of the diagram?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2