Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Vehicle
    Peugeot Expert
    I know what you mean
    My cid illuminated only with ignition on my wifes cid does same even asked bloke from which i got cid it was oem fitted and it came on only with ignition

What i tried to say before
    Tid bid gid screens when car unlocked or if bc not activated and radio off shows time date temp
    Cid - to get date radio must be on and you must press settings button, when radio off it shows only bc
    Thats a main difference between them
    So don't waste your time and leave it as is but its up to you

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Opel Astra Mk5 1.7 DTH
      Sorry mate, I tought about something different when you mentioned about "Settings" button.

Yes, on the CID radio and BC are separated. I had an issue with that as well - initially I had only "Music" and "Car" icon on top of the screen and since I'm with CD30 Mp3, and I do not have scroll button I was not able to scroll between them - when ingnition on I went to "Music" section, when I entered "BC" I was not able to go back to radio, without turn-off engine and put off the key. It was not able to switch using scroll button on the steering wheel neither - it was not active when I'm on the main screen.

To solve this I enabled bluetooth module using OP-Com, now I have three sections on the main screen - from left to right - "Music", "Phone" (currently empty) and "BC" and finally I'm able to switch between options any time, using scroll on steering wheel. I do not have another option actually

I will leave it as it is. It is goog enough now

The only think remained is to flash back to original KS eeprom entry - hopefully this will solve the issue with "noise" on the screen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2