Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Vehicle
    Vauxhall Vectra C Elite 1.9cdti 150bhp

Unhappy Vectra C 1.9cdti Elite 57 plate AFL HEAD LIGHT PROBLEM

Hello I'm experiencing a problem with AFL (adaptive forward lighting) (swirl left and right with car) head lights with D1S Bulbs, these were factory fitted.

Iv changed the bulbs many times before as they don't last after market ones from china at least 4 or maybe 5 months max.

now the problem is the passenger side left head light goes off when I turn right? but okay on straight road and when I turn left?
    then I switch lights off and on and again and both come back on, because it keep doing it then the left passenger side head light starts flashing when I turn them on and then burn out the left head light out totally?

iv changed the bulb again and the blast which goes under the headlight and no luck, so to save all the hassle time and money iv ordered a new set of d1s head light conversation kit which fit to my car, had it installed but same problem??

now I'm stuck and no head light working, got car booked in again but have no clue what it can be, could be wiring problem or the actual head light no sure??? any help??

thank you

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Vectra
      If its goes out whilst turning its putting more strain on the ground/earth for the headlight plug... I would be checking the condition of the pins on the headlight itself and also on the connector..

Vehicle
      Vauxhall Vectra C Elite 1.9cdti 150bhp
      Quote Originally Posted by soulman View Post
      If its goes out whilst turning its putting more strain on the ground/earth for the headlight plug... I would be checking the condition of the pins on the headlight itself and also on the connector..
      Iv just had a full aftermarket d1s kit just installed because I was thinking it's the connector or pins or Mr bulbs or blast. The new kit comes with new plug, new wires, blast , head lights bulbs etc and some reason it did the same thing? I'm sure it's wiring problem or the actual head inside that's swirels left and right faulty...