Hi,
I flashed my 2013 Insignia Navi 600 into a Navi 900 using the firmware hack that is going around on the net.

All went well the maps are now 3D the log book, warn on POI (speedcams etc) now works etc.

Only thing that did not work was voice command the message said "voice command not available in the selected language" that was fair enough as the voice files were not physically on the Navi 600 SD Card, so I purchased a Navi 900 Europe SD Card.
When I inserted the new card I was prompted to update the firmware initially I thought this would overwrite the firmware hack back to a Navi 600 however all good the software appeared to be still a Navi 900, now upon pressing the voice command button I get a nice menu listing all of the available commands.......all good.

However it appears as though the system can't actually hear me as no matter what I say the menu times out saying "Cancelled"

Any ideas? it appears as though everything works, it looks the part etc. Does the Navi 900 have a second microphone for voice? (they are supposedly identical hardware except for the firmware)? or does the UHP module need told the head unit is now a Navi 900? or is the "Hack" simply incomplete? perhaps an official Navi 900 firmware update would fix this?