Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Vehicle
    astra H GTC

Set Bi-xenon on Astra mk5, trouble?

Hi to all. I see that you have a lot of knowledege abouth Opel cars on this site :-)

I have an Astra mk5 three door GTC 1.6 16v 115KM year 2009. My wish for years was original Bi-xenon lights.

So i bought unused original lights from Opel. They are AFL, have an unused ballast and Afl power modul on it and the ignitor inside.

For the test i want to connect them to the car without afl function and without leveling.

I drilled a holes in 9&10 pins in the loom and c onnect earth. As expecting the xenon just power on and for abouth two seconds off.

I fit the halogen lamps back and went in opel service on tester to turn on the xenon. And under the UEC he didnt find any option to change to xenon mode??

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast