Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: cd70 decoding

Vehicle
    Peugeot Expert
    Thats looks correct but there is tool which can unregister dump not sure what it changes but it works will order it in few weeks than will know bit more

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
      I can unregister dumps, it isn't difficult. If you have the code from a dump, just reset it with opcom/tech2 and re-read the dump.

Compare the differences and you know what to edit to unregister
      Richard Peck
      www.diagnostics.org.uk

Availability & bookings here

Insignia 2.0 Bi-Turbo 4x4. AFL, Sport Leather Pack, Embedded Bluetooth, DAB, Navi 900, Infinity Sound, 20" Alloys, VXR Styling pack, Dual Climate, TPMS, Power fold mirrors, electric rear windows, Sight & Light Pack, Front & Rear Parking Sensors

Vehicle
      Vectra A
      Hello Everyone . Mr PECKY Could You post dump from CD70 Navi (24C64 ) log out ? Where is the combination bits who told "unit is log out "? I have not Tech 2 and long way to nearest Opel Service . If You send me or posted few (or one ) dumps from log out unit or not log out -I will search of difference in that dumps. Second question Where is the line bits (from display eeprom ) I must write to CD70 to get "married " connection between CD70 Navi and display .Regards owner21

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4

Re: cd70 decoding

Quote Originally Posted by owner21 View Post
      Hello Everyone . Mr PECKY Could You post dump from CD70 Navi (24C64 ) log out ? Where is the combination bits who told "unit is log out "? I have not Tech 2 and long way to nearest Opel Service . If You send me or posted few (or one ) dumps from log out unit or not log out -I will search of difference in that dumps. Second question Where is the line bits (from display eeprom ) I must write to CD70 to get "married " connection between CD70 Navi and display .Regards owner21
      You will have to work that out yourself, and I already know what you ask for. There is more to the married connection than the unregistered bits and code. You will not be able to do this on the bench.
      Richard Peck
      www.diagnostics.org.uk

Insignia 2.0 Bi-Turbo 4x4. AFL, Sport Leather Pack, Embedded Bluetooth, DAB, Navi 900, Infinity Sound, 20" Alloys, VXR Styling pack, Dual Climate, TPMS, Power fold mirrors, electric rear windows, Sight & Light Pack, Front & Rear Parking Sensors

Vehicle
      vectra vxr estate
      hi pecky me again i have a cd70 with aux out but i have got the security code from the vin and reg and cant devorice it for sum reason can you shed some light pls? I have tis with sps and tech2 the latest 148-000 n still no joy many thanks

Vehicle
      Vectra A
      Quote Originally Posted by pecky View Post
      You will have to work that out yourself, and I already know what you ask for. There is more to the married connection than the unregistered bits and code. You will not be able to do this on the bench.
      Hello After reading few of Your posts. I saw that You create own Calculator... So forgive my previous question (when I was wrote earlier post -I think that I help You to embrace subject... ) I saw that You make great work on that subject - I hope so You are not angry on me ..Regards owner21

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
      Quote Originally Posted by owner21 View Post
      Hello After reading few of Your posts. I saw that You create own Calculator... So forgive my previous question (when I was wrote earlier post -I think that I help You to embrace subject... ) I saw that You make great work on that subject - I hope so You are not angry on me ..Regards owner21
      Not angry at all, I'm always impressed by people who want to work hard to work things out rather than be given the solution.

As a hint, if you look at the dump from a CD70 (Bottom eeprom not the top one) then the code is simple
      Richard Peck
      www.diagnostics.org.uk

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
      Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Rogers View Post
      hi pecky me again i have a cd70 with aux out but i have got the security code from the vin and reg and cant devorice it for sum reason can you shed some light pls? I have tis with sps and tech2 the latest 148-000 n still no joy many thanks
      Start a thread in the helpdesk and I will give you some tips on what to look for.
      Richard Peck
      www.diagnostics.org.uk

Vehicle
      Peugeot Expert
      If you got tech2 and sec code i dont see any reason why you cant divorce it, just make sure that your cable tech2 -> car is ok, scan for fault codes can be communication problems with ehu.
      Just to double check that cd70 is from donor car and you are trying divorce in your car? IF its like that than put back your old ehu back activate theft protection with your car pass then deactivate it next step will be put new ehu in and activate with code wich you got from vin and than deactivate job done
      what i found that you cant divorce ehu,screen if code doesnt much with other units.
      Pecky can you confirm this?

Vehicle
      Astra mk4 1.6
      Quote Originally Posted by mzabka View Post
      Sorry, here is the attachment once again. The first one was compressed with Secure Zip and could be problem with decompression.
      Thank you & Regards,
      Michal
      Hi

I'm trying to save this file but I can't. I'm doing something wrong?
      thanks

Page 5 of 58 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 55 ... LastLast

Visitors found this page by searching for:

cd70 navi display safe

cd70 decode

cd70 navi code

peckys vauxhall decoder

vectra c eeprom

cd70 reset

cd70 navi reset eeprom

cd70 eeprom reset

cd70 decoder