Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: cd70 decoding

Vehicle
    Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
    Quote Originally Posted by James Worts View Post
    Pecky, I need your help please, Vauxhall are being very awkward with me and say they cannot obtain my car-pass!!

I have a cd 30 mp3 fitted, If i remove and read eeprom from it can you provide me with the vehicle security code?

I am going to make a simple rs232 reader as per http://www.llamma.com/xbox/Repairs/Images/PCB2.GIF will this do what I need?

Many Thanks

James
    Can't comment on that programmer. It needs to support the type of eeprom you have in the radio, or even the display.

The CD30 MP3 will have either a 95640 (SPI) (Blaupunkt version) or it will have a 93c66 (microwire)(Grundig version)

The display will probably have a 93c56 (microwire) eeprom.

Read either of those and I can tell you the code.
    Richard Peck
    www.diagnostics.org.uk

Availability & bookings here

Insignia 2.0 Bi-Turbo 4x4. AFL, Sport Leather Pack, Embedded Bluetooth, DAB, Navi 900, Infinity Sound, 20" Alloys, VXR Styling pack, Dual Climate, TPMS, Power fold mirrors, electric rear windows, Sight & Light Pack, Front & Rear Parking Sensors

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Astra H
      Hello,
      Can you tell me if the eprom to read in one GID is the 25080?

Greetings

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
      Yes it is for the delphi grundig ones.
      Richard Peck
      www.diagnostics.org.uk

Insignia 2.0 Bi-Turbo 4x4. AFL, Sport Leather Pack, Embedded Bluetooth, DAB, Navi 900, Infinity Sound, 20" Alloys, VXR Styling pack, Dual Climate, TPMS, Power fold mirrors, electric rear windows, Sight & Light Pack, Front & Rear Parking Sensors

Vehicle
      Astra MK5 1.9cdti
      Hello Richard ~

I'd bought a GID from eBay.de , I'm ask support from local dealer to fit it , GID looks working fine , but you know we have to program it within correct index code (now index code is 000) , but they told me their Tech2 cannot program this GID , I notice this GID HW date is 12/07/2012 , do you know what happened ? could you give any advice ~ thanks ,

Calvin

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
      Quote Originally Posted by Calvin Wang View Post
      Hello Richard ~

I'd bought a GID from eBay.de , I'm ask support from local dealer to fit it , GID looks working fine , but you know we have to program it within correct index code (now index code is 000) , but they told me their Tech2 cannot program this GID , I notice this GID HW date is 12/07/2012 , do you know what happened ? could you give any advice ~ thanks ,

Calvin
      It may just be their tech2 isn't upto date, it has specific programming for each module it programmes, so if not upto date, it will not recognise the display
      Richard Peck
      www.diagnostics.org.uk

Vehicle
      Astra H
      Quote Originally Posted by pecky View Post
      Yes it is for the delphi grundig ones.
      Thank you, do you also can decode one UHP eprom?

Greetings

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
      Quote Originally Posted by type_rs View Post
      Thank you, do you also can decode one UHP eprom?

Greetings
      I can remove the code and reset it. This is the only item that if the firmware is changed by tech2, it removes the code
      Richard Peck
      www.diagnostics.org.uk

Vehicle
      Astra MK5 1.9cdti
      It may just be their tech2 isn't upto date, it has specific programming for each module it programmes, so if not upto date, it will not recognise the display
      hello ~ Richard ;

now we'v got some update , now the situation is the GID shows "program display" every few secs , bang and "display safe" are gone ~

we assume that may be we didn't key in the correct index code , the origin index code is 006 with my previous CD30 mp3 + BID , so we try 006 , but the message remaining , could you give us other suggestion ~ many thanks ~

Calvin

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
      Quote Originally Posted by Calvin Wang View Post
      hello ~ Richard ;

now we'v got some update , now the situation is the GID shows "program display" every few secs , bang and "display safe" are gone ~

we assume that may be we didn't key in the correct index code , the origin index code is 006 with my previous CD30 mp3 + BID , so we try 006 , but the message remaining , could you give us other suggestion ~ many thanks ~

Calvin
      Program display means just that, on Tech2 on the display programming menu there is a menu item called program display. That should be selected and follow the on screen prompts.

If on the other hand you are using opcom, this menu item isn't there.
      Richard Peck
      www.diagnostics.org.uk

Vehicle
      Astra MK5 1.9cdti
      Program display means just that, on Tech2 on the display programming menu there is a menu item called program display. That should be selected and follow the on screen prompts.

If on the other hand you are using opcom, this menu item isn't there.
      Richard ~

yes ~ as you said , we have to program it , but the point is we cannot enter the GID program menu ;

finally , we found the root cause ; first , we choose vehicle MY 06 , but the GID H/W is 12/07/2012,then , we just try , see if we choose MY 12 , we did it ~ : ) sooooooo happy ~

and many many appreciate ~ : )

Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 ... LastLast

Visitors found this page by searching for:

cd70 navi display safe

cd70 decode

cd70 navi code

peckys vauxhall decoder

vectra c eeprom

cd70 decoder

cd70 reset

cd70 eeprom reset

cd70 navi reset