Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: retro fit ESP

Vehicle
    Corsa Color edition 1.3 z13dtj

retro fit ESP

Hello
    I want to retrofit (install) ESP I don t have ESP i want you to know this knowledge
    Is it possible or not? i checked parts from EPC and TIS
    it looks i just need to change ABS pump, steering column, brake main cylinder and i need buy yaw rate sensor
    please ignore me if i am wrong Do i need to change or buy something else?
    please don t tell me sell your car and buy new one i love my car. i spent much money
    thank you..

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
      No idea, don't know anyone who has ever bothered to retrofit it so can't comment on what is needed.
      Richard Peck
      www.diagnostics.org.uk

Availability & bookings here

Insignia 2.0 Bi-Turbo 4x4. AFL, Sport Leather Pack, Embedded Bluetooth, DAB, Navi 900, Infinity Sound, 20" Alloys, VXR Styling pack, Dual Climate, TPMS, Power fold mirrors, electric rear windows, Sight & Light Pack, Front & Rear Parking Sensors

Vehicle
      Corsa D 2008
      If someone still interested... It's possible. To install ESP system on Corsa d without it:
      1. ABS pump need to be changed to pump, that supports ESP. No problem with brakes bleeding. It can be done manually without special devices. All hoses and tubes will match.
      2. Yaw rate sensor need to be installed. 3 wires from it can be connected to EPS module. 4th wire is ground )))
      3. And after hardware installation car must be programmed. I made it by chinese OPCOM. No problem. Just enable ESP and yaw rate sensor in all blocks, you find it, and system become operable.
      Abs pump and yaw rate sensor you can buy in Poland in car-disassembling workshops. I can help with finding needed if you tell me catalogue number of ABS pump, that now installed on your car.

Vehicle
      thanks a lot. Did you do that what you wrote? i thought yaw rate and abs pump is not enough for this modification.. brake main cylinder and ESP supported steering column module needed for this retrofit..if i use present EPS module it would be nice but when i check ESP supported cars from EPC by VIN number it uses different part but if you used present EPS module it s really suprise for me.. i have abs pump AG6 ident coded it s supports DDS also.. can you give me details about your car? many thanks for finding parts for me i really still needed..after we sure about ESP system i can give you part numbers.
      thanks a lot...

Vehicle
      Corsa D 2008
      Yes i did it. Brake main cylinder not needed to replace. I know, that main cylinder for ESP and cylinder for ABS only had different partnumbers. But it works with stock main cylinder. As a rear disk brakes... About EPS you a wright. I'm forgot that my car has AFL in stock complectation. EPS module with angle sensor already was there.

Vehicle
      oh if you have AFL yes it means no needed to change EPS module..so we u understood so can you help me about parts? i need EPS module, yaw rate, and switch for console
      13376417 EPS module
      13267138 yaw rate
      13258081 hazard switch
      13295122 upper center console
      please can you find it for me?
      if price is good for me it would be nice

Vehicle
      Corsa D 2008
      All parts can be easy founded in Poland on Allegro.pl
      http://allegro.pl/opel-corsa-d-1-2-w...079670633.html
      http://allegro.pl/opel-meriva-b-ii-c...398024710.html
      http://allegro.pl/przelacznik-swiate...274821185.html
      http://allegro.pl/panel-ramka-deski-...189728046.html
      But. No problem with shipping to Europope. No problem with shipping to Russia using mediator-service. I dont know, what about shipping to your country.
      Esp-off switch is not necessary for ESP. System works without button, but you can not disable it ))) I have installed stock rear parking system to my car. Button that disabling parking system and button esp-off is same. Difference in programming and pictogram. About DDS system i know nothing. There you find information about ability of support DDS by different ESP pumps

Vehicle
      Corsa D 2008
      Can not find how to modify my previous message.
      There you find information about ability of support DDS by different ESP pumps? It was a question. Question symbol is lost in previous message.

Vehicle
      its about ABS pump you have ti find AG6 ident coded pump but it depends your corsa model if your car is 2011 upwards you have to use AG6 ident coded. AG5 has just ESP function but AG6 supports DDS and Hill holder function also but if your car are 2007,2008,2009,2010 you have to use different part number..
      thanks a lot for parts

Vehicle
      so i want to buy all parts you had listed but i think they are not same seller do i have to pay postage cost for each part? so can you help me how to buy it?

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast