Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: retro fit ESP

Vehicle
    Corsa D 2008
    I dont know how to organize shipment from Poland to your country. For shipment to Russia i'm using a mediator-service pokupkiallegro.pl. But they only made shipping to Russia. Maybe you have to find mediator to your country.
    My esp pump:
    Partnumber: 13236013
    System: bosch0300 ESP 8.1
    Hardware key number: *A:MFT-159
    Alpha code: AR
    Year of pump manufacturing is 2007. Car year is 2008. How do you think, it supports DDS or not?

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Corsa Color edition 1.3 z13dtj
      its big research I am from Turkey by the way i will let you know which one is supporting or not..
      EPC helps a lot in this knowledge.i had checked ESP function car. it has just ESP function not DDS because i can see from VIN number of car
      it writes everything about car. for example when i search VIN number from EPC i can see it supports ESP but not DDS or Hill holder..i can see that from RPO codes.
      but when a car supports ESP,DDS and Hill holder function it writes also and when i check the ABS pump section in EPC i can see the part code and it s 13350599 this code has all function ESP,DDS,HSA..
      in other 13350598 supports ESP but not DDS and HSA it s my idea after research..
      and i have checked your part number it just have ESP not HSA and DDS
      you can check it from this VIN numbers same part and 5 VIN codes
      https://www.bildelsbasen.se/se-sv/OEM/13236013/

Vehicle
      Corsa D 2008
      Thanks. I'm planning engine swap to A18xer, and gearbox changing to AT. To do this, i must change a lot of wiring and ESP pump... Now i know that pump to buy- with AG6 alphacode.

Vehicle
      No don t buy AG6 because opel has changed ABS socket after 2010 that s why i won t work out maybe you can change the pins in ABS socket but it s not good idea we have to find a ABS pump for your car year..
      i will help you which one is fine for you if you share VIN number from PM i can help you easly

Vehicle
      Corsa D 2008
      I know about socket. New wiring already buyed and it is 2012 year with new socket.

Vehicle
      so you will check it from TIS wiring diagram so it won t be problem..
      how do you help me about part providing from poland?
      normally in poland these parts are cheap that s why if you help me i will be grateful

Vehicle
      Corsa D 2008
      I'm tried to find mediator, that can do shipment from Poland to Turkey. With no result. You can make purchasings on Ebay? Maybe, there are problems with customs then shipping to your country?

Vehicle
      i had always ordered parts from ebay but EPS module is so expensive on ebay..Maybe just you can find cheap EPS module i can buy other parts from ebay..
      13376417 if you can send this part from Russia to me i can pay from here..this part is not cheap other parts is fine i can find..

Vehicle
      Corsa D 2008
      I'm asked my mediator about shipment from Poland to Turkey. And they said: "No problem. We can made worldwide shipping". Their e-mail pokupkiallegro@gmail.com They can speak english. Contact them, and if you reach agreement on price, you be able to make purchasing on allegro.pl

Vehicle
      thanks i have allready contact with them i am waiting response from whatsapp
      thanks a lot..if you need help about corsa d please let me know..i made a lot modification on corsa d about electronic
      rain sensor, touch and connect, opc steering wheel and gearknob, park pilot etc..
      just esp and AFL function remain

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast