Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Vehicle
    Zafira MK2 1.9 Z19DT

rear wiper no working

hello all
    does anyone know which cable with CIM gives a signal to the rear wiper?
    I checked the motor and motor connector and just 12V after ignition front fuse no.31 is ok, but still not working.
    I have Zafira B 19DT NO REC only basic fuses. as'm trying to disable I heard click.
    please help THANKS

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Peugeot Expert
      If you hear a click cim looks ok so you have checked connector at wiper motor in boot lid and its ok? Does motor works if you apply 12v directly to it?

Vehicle
      Zafira MK2 1.9 Z19DT
      Quote Originally Posted by domtorredo View Post
      If you hear a click cim looks ok so you have checked connector at wiper motor in boot lid and its ok? Does motor works if you apply 12v directly to it?
      Thenks for replay
      I check motor directly and working, checked connector and have three cables, one 12v after ignition permanently, one should be ground and impulse from CIM but do not have that.
      is there another fuse on the boot?
      Regsrds

Vehicle
      Peugeot Expert
      Without rec there are 2 fuses under bonet FE33 5amp and FE31 15amp and relay K56 in boot

But if you got 12volt than fuse 31 is ok and you must check only fuse 33 and relay 56 but again if your rear lights is working than it leaves only relay, if you look at fuse box in boot its a first relay from right side when you will remove it you will see pins in 2 groups 3 pins going one way and 2 pins other way so make a bridge where these 2 pins goes in socket and see if it works if it works get new relay if not than start checking wiring

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
      You can also loose the wiper if the clocks have been programmed. In tech2 there are 2 variants for cars without REC. Pick the wrong one and some functionality can be lost like this. No idea how opcom deals with that.

I've also had a car in the past that had to be programmed as with REC even though it hadn't one. That also stoped the wiper working.

Can you test it and make it work with tech2/opcom?
      Richard Peck
      www.diagnostics.org.uk

Availability & bookings here

Insignia 2.0 Bi-Turbo 4x4. AFL, Sport Leather Pack, Embedded Bluetooth, DAB, Navi 900, Infinity Sound, 20" Alloys, VXR Styling pack, Dual Climate, TPMS, Power fold mirrors, electric rear windows, Sight & Light Pack, Front & Rear Parking Sensors

Vehicle
      Zafira MK2 1.9 Z19DT
      thanks for the advise, check it out tomorrow

Vehicle
      Astra H/MK5 1.8 SRi+ XP 58
      Dodgy stalk maybe?

Vehicle
      Zafira MK2 1.9 Z19DT
      Hello again and sorry for the long break, the problem is still not resolved. finally bought tech2 , when make relay test it works and I found in UEC variant 2 rear wiper "not present" and I can not change that option (photos), there are no faults. anyone have any ideas please?
      thanks
      Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20150225_194512.jpg   20150225_194521.jpg  

Vehicle
      Peugeot Expert
      Check if in can bus configurations you have rec set ad present. Have you changed anything in car speedo etc?

Vehicle
      Zafira MK2 1.9 Z19DT
      hi I'm sure the REC is "not present" but I changed the index code in IPC for display CID and now show perfect range. Do you think there might be a problem, but there are no errors
      Thanks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast