Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Vehicle
    corda d...design 1.4 (09)

corsa d GID/ de-coded/divorce help needed.

Having a GID come but needed it to be divorced and put into my car onto a cd 30 mp3.
    I have code for radio but not for GID but seen GID working on after market stereo ( showed BC1/BC2/TIMER) and some others.
    How do i go about it and what would be the cost,i live 6 miles out of wolves.

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Vectra
      Best bet is to check with Pecky to see if he will decode it for you. He may be able to set it back to divorced, if thats the case then its easier to get them both paired afterwards. Here is a link to his decoding services...

http://www.diagnostics.org.uk/shop/decoding.html

Vehicle
      Quote Originally Posted by soulman View Post
      Best bet is to check with Pecky to see if he will decode it for you. He may be able to set it back to divorced, if thats the case then its easier to get them both paired afterwards. Here is a link to his decoding services...

http://www.diagnostics.org.uk/shop/decoding.html
      Cheers m8,i have sent 2 messages about ist as i only live local but no reply as yet,i would like it done as just sitting there but 'pecky' is the local one
      and been given good feedback to go to him.
      I have read his site and i know it can be done,think he is busy at the moment.

Vehicle
      Thanks Pecky for the reply,i have put another message on the other thread and i will be here 100%
      waiting to get it sorted when you are done and sorted on your move.
      Thanks again

Vehicle
      Put it in and leaving it now,so these must use your radio code and paired.
      Or do they have a lot more like car VIN number and stuff so its just not that easy as some numbers.
      Just awaiting now.
      PECKY......when you pop on are you still close to me (kingswinford) just up from stourbridge........and what time area are you looking at getting up and running.

Vehicle
      Quote Originally Posted by jace1969 View Post
      Put it in and leaving it now,so these must use your radio code and paired.
      Or do they have a lot more like car VIN number and stuff so its just not that easy as some numbers.
      Just awaiting now.
      PECKY......when you pop on are you still close to me (kingswinford) just up from stourbridge........and what time area are you looking at getting up and running.
      ......Just a quick one,if it worth leaving the unit out the car,like is it divorced in the car ( connected up ) or not.
      If that's the case i will get it out and put the small one back in.

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
      I am still close to you as is my new house. Can't do anything at the moment as my tech2, decoding kit and computers are all packed up whilst I work on the new house and move in.

The radio and display are coded together, that is their only link.

Board computer is just a function of the display, so it will work with an aftermarket radio, just needs to be set up.
      Richard Peck
      www.diagnostics.org.uk

Availability & bookings here

Insignia 2.0 Bi-Turbo 4x4. AFL, Sport Leather Pack, Embedded Bluetooth, DAB, Navi 900, Infinity Sound, 20" Alloys, VXR Styling pack, Dual Climate, TPMS, Power fold mirrors, electric rear windows, Sight & Light Pack, Front & Rear Parking Sensors

Vehicle
      Quote Originally Posted by pecky View Post
      I am still close to you as is my new house. Can't do anything at the moment as my tech2, decoding kit and computers are all packed up whilst I work on the new house and move in.

The radio and display are coded together, that is their only link.

Board computer is just a function of the display, so it will work with an aftermarket radio, just needs to be set up.
      Ok cheers for the reply and i know your so busy.
      I will wait until you are up and running and pop over and put old small display in as i cant see anything only 'display safe ' lol.

Vehicle
      Ok just thought of something.
      Went onto my op-com and i have the details of this GID that needs to be divorced (display safe ) on screen.
      It gives me the VIN number of the car it was on and a few other details like model / make / part number / hardware /software version / programming data /data version /hardware key number.etc.
      Could i get the code for this being i have the VIN number of the car it came off and whats this hardware code.

Vehicle
      Quote Originally Posted by jace1969 View Post
      Ok just thought of something.
      Went onto my op-com and i have the details of this GID that needs to be divorced (display safe ) on screen.
      It gives me the VIN number of the car it was on and a few other details like model / make / part number / hardware /software version / programming data /data version /hardware key number.etc.
      Could i get the code for this being i have the VIN number of the car it came off and whats this hardware code.
      Forgot to put,is the radio code the same as the GID that is why they are in a pair.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast