Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Vehicle
    Vauxhall Astra Sri 113

Emissions warning light on dashboard.

I have a Vauxhall Astra Sri 113 on 60 plate. I got in this morning 13/04/14 and started it up as normal, I noticed that the emissions warning light was on constant, where as it would normally go out when the car had started. I have noticed that the car was chugging quite a lot, but there was not much loss of power, I bought the car from the trade centre wales, they have told me it does not come with any kind of warranty. Since I have had the car I have only done 1500 mile in it, it has just clocked up 40,000 miles this week. Have you any idea what the problem could be with regards to the light being on?

I have done the pedal test and the error code was 030401, which I read on the internet was a misfiring in cylinder 4.

Many thanks

Mathew.
    Last edited by Hewlett81; 13th April 2014 at 03:38 PM. Reason: Tried the pedal test to get error code.

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 22nd September 2015, 02:12 PM
  2. Check light bulp warning in GID ?
    By BP-Champ in forum Zafira
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12th July 2013, 12:07 AM
  3. Emissions light but no EML :confused:
    By gary k in forum Mechanical
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 15th May 2013, 09:27 PM
  4. Emissions light !!