Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Thread: Opel cd 70 navi

Vehicle
    n/a

Opel cd 70 navi

Hello .
    I have a cd 70 navi 2005 year from one car without display and OPEL ZAFIRA 2008 with GID ( yellow color ) without radio and without no chance to get it back . I know two carpass codes from radio and GID . Do i have any chance of connecting radio with gid ? The main problem - they are not in delivery mode .
    Besr regards , Igor.

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Vectra
      Yes it can be done but tricky.... The idea is to use your existing setup to help.. ie.. unpair both of your units and then for example recode with the code for the new screen.... then remove existing screen fit new screen and then you should be able to unpair both of them... then you can refit your existing screen and then unpair that as well.. and then repeat the same process for the radio. It depends on what you already have in the car already as not all radios work with all screen and visa versa.. Pecky will hopefully be along for some better input on the subject

Vehicle
      n/a
      I'll tell you how i solved the problem. I took car pass code from the GID 4 byte and next two byte ( Wich is connection ) and put it in the dump of the radio instead of the original car pass code . And now it"s working . Done.

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!