Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Insignia xenon lights

Hi pecky, I have a 2010 vauxhall insignia, I'm not havin much joy with dealers, I've fitted the car with the xenon lights the DRL's and the indicators only work, as I get a code 18, 20 on the dash, now what do I need in order to have the them fully working? The dealers reckon the level sonsers should be on the car? Will they be? Cheers
    Using Tapatalk

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
      I don't honestly think you will be able to get them working. Unlike the earlier cars, the wiring is completely different between xenon and halogen, it is more than just a few earths. Besides re-wiring the car and fitting leveling sensors, then there is the programming to make them work. I've been through a lot of things on the Insignia and I haven't seen a single setting yet to enable them.

I was the first to retrofit them to an Astra H, but i don't think I would even attempt it on an insiginia due to the cost.

I suspect this is why the dealers are no help.
      Richard Peck
      www.diagnostics.org.uk

Availability & bookings here

Insignia 2.0 Bi-Turbo 4x4. AFL, Sport Leather Pack, Embedded Bluetooth, DAB, Navi 900, Infinity Sound, 20" Alloys, VXR Styling pack, Dual Climate, TPMS, Power fold mirrors, electric rear windows, Sight & Light Pack, Front & Rear Parking Sensors