Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Vehicle
    Astra H 1.6

Astra H Park Pilot retrofit

Hi,

I have got the CONTROL UNIT, PARKING PILOT SYSTEM : 131 810 70 - 511 99 58 47. Is this unit suitable for the Opel Astra H (2004) ?

Is it the same unit with the CONTROL UNIT, PARKING PILOT SYSTEM : 62 35 380 - 93 18 14 85 ?

Thank you!

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Peugeot Expert
      Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	51.4 KB 
ID:	793 Yes its suitable for astra h zafira b Vectra c signum and its the same unit

Vehicle
      Astra H 1.6
      Thank you a lot! We have installed this unit with all the necessary sensors and we have declared it in tech2 but it doesn't work so far. Only the button works (It displays the parking symbol following a beep)! :-)
      So, is there any diagram with the connections of pins for this control unit?

Vehicle
      Peugeot Expert
      Quote Originally Posted by vasilik View Post
      Thank you a lot! We have installed this unit with all the necessary sensors and we have declared it in tech2 but it doesn't work so far. Only the button works (It displays the parking symbol following a beep)! :-)
      So, is there any diagram with the connections of pins for this control unit?
      if oem wiring harness used -have you connected wire to pin 30 ? (if you look at rec left bottom corner black plug left next to something similar to obd socket)
      there should be green wire going to that plug it needs to be spliced to that wire or if green wire not present than it needs to be populated to pin 30

Vehicle
      Astra H 1.6
      Many thanks for your help. I'm trying to understand the above info. :-)
      So, I need to check if the pin 30 of the black socket has a green cable! I will do it asap!

Vehicle
      Astra H 1.6
      So, here are the sockets...

For the black...

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	797

For the white...

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	18.4 KB 
ID:	798

Are they correct?
      Last edited by vasilik; 7th June 2013 at 01:51 AM.

Vehicle
      Peugeot Expert
      These connectors goes to park pilot so see images attached than check hope it will be much clearerClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0028.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	800Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00219.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	801
      Just to make sure negative and positive wires are connected?
      Buzzer installed?
      Have you manufacturer installation manual or no?

Vehicle
      Peugeot Expert
      Here will be oem installation guide in case if you will need
      http://failiem.lv/u/jtjkpre
      just fallow every step and will be fine
      any questions just ask

Vehicle
      Astra Mk5 1.6 twinport estate
      Hi, I am picking up on this thread in the hope that some clever 'Sparky' can assist me, possibly Pecky or domtorredo. I have just completed a retrofit of the Vauxhall OEM parking distance sensor kit but am unable to activate it through programming. I believe the fault lies with the fitting instructions supplied with the kit, which shows the insertion of a new cable with female connector at Pin 30 of the X5 block connector in the REC. When I dismantled the block connector to do this I found there was no position Pin 30. At the point where the instruction diagram indicates Pin 30 (far left in the half block) the pin number is actually 29 which was empty. I decided to insert the new cable connector into Pin 29 as per the diagram (ignoring the fact that it shows Pin 30) as it was the last pin position. The instructions also show the splicing of the new cable into the existing green cable if it occupies Pin 30. I did note there was a green cable each to Pin 27 and Pin 26, so I am thinking that it is possibly one of these cables that I should be splicing into to. In the second stage of programming the code index at Body - PAS (Park Pilot) I get no detail at all of the park pilot module indicating perhaps that there is no supply to it from Pin 29. The car is a 2006 Astra H 1.6 twinport estate. Can anyone who has come across this problem or has a detailed wiring diagram for the X5 block connector in the REC help me!

Vehicle
      Astra Mk5 1.6 twinport estate
      Me again. As it may be a problem of supply perhaps I should point out another possible discrepancy over the fitting instructions. With the supplied new loom was a single cable terminating in a fuse holder into which I had to insert two 5 amp fuses. The holder itself is fitted with a fuse blade and I had to insert it into Fuse Position 15 (FR15) in the REC. The point is there are no blade contacts in this fuse FR15 position - it is empty, not even as a 'spare' fuse position that could be brought into use. So, in terms of the fitting instructions what is the point of putting a fuse blade into a position that has no contacts and therefore no supply? Is it just a convenient 'parking' position for the holder with the two fuses or am I missing something!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast