Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Vehicle
    Astra mk 5 1.9 cdti

T888 RHM/ Astra 888 progress thread

Well Ladies and Gentlemen after owning my T8 for just over 7 months I've decided to start a progress thread

On November 17th 2012 I made the long journey up to Carlisle to pay for and collect FY56 OCO triple eight number 82

When I got her home I gave her a good cleaning and fitted Team Heko wind deflectors and VXR indicator surrounds.

Fitted HID kit to the lovely girl.

I also fitted a richbrook stubby aerial.

Begining of December I had a key scratch down the near side of the car sprayed at car perfection.

On the 6th of January 2013 I fitted the private plate T888 RHM.

In Feb my poor car got a bit poorly sick and needed a new alternator, inlet manifold w/actuator, injector, glow plugs and a water pump

After spending a rather a lot of money she was healthy again and pulled like a train

New key cut and programmed added 888 badge instead of Vx

In May I ordered and fitted a blue top hose kit from Roose Motorsport

I also fitted a Bonnet Guard from Autostylinguk

In June I purchased a Cruise control stalk from @conrad222 and got @Pecky to activate it for me, he also activated the anti-hijack for me too!

In July I replaced my Air conditioning condenser as the old one had the bottom 3 rows of fins missing and the ones that were there turned to dust if you touched them

After fitting the new condenser I got it gassed up and it's lovely and chilly haha.

As for now that's up to date but I will add pictures as a later date people probably the weekend.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

1. astra van progress thread
    By richardp in forum Astra
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 22nd February 2014, 12:33 AM
  2. My astra gsi progress thread
    By shaunyb in forum Astra
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 30th November 2013, 03:04 PM
  3. ANT-VXR Astra VXR Progress Thread
    By ANT-VXR in forum Astra
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 19th November 2013, 01:18 PM
  4. Adz Astra SRi Progress Thread
    By Adz in forum Astra
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 22nd March 2013, 10:54 PM
  5. Skydivers Astra H Progress Thread
    By skydiver in forum Astra
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 15th March 2013, 01:14 AM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

https:www.diagnostics.org.ukshowthread.php1774-Astra-H-Park-Pilot-retrofit

https:diagnostics.org.ukshowthread.php1774-Astra-H-Park-Pilot-retrofit

park pilot astra h

astra h park pilot retrofit

astra h park pilot

astra h retrofit

astra h parking sensor retrofit

astra h parking sensors fittingastra h parking sensorsastra h Parkpilot oemretrofitting parking sensors opel vectraastra h pdc retrofitopel astra k wiring front pdc parkinginstal parkpilot astra hhow to fit parking sensors astra hvectra c program park pilotопель астра h park pilotastra h pdc indexwhat is park assist opcomastra h retrofit parking sensors programinghow to marry park assist module to vectra c2004 astra reversing sensor fittingpark pilot replacement control unitvauxhall retrofit parking pilotvauxhall astra parking pilot control unit