Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Vehicle
    Peugeot Expert
    Will be good to get some more part numbers and idents for PP compatible clocks

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Vauxhall zafira b 1.9cdti
      Sorry to pull up a old post but I'm in middle of putting park pilot on my zafira I'm taking it out of another zafira but where do I stop pulling the the loom as I have removed the rear bumper today and started pulling the loom I thought from reading posts that it went to the rear rec (nsr). And was plug and play. But this one seems to go across to osr and then up over the roof.
      Does anyone have a wiring diagrams that vauxhall supply if you buy from them. Thank you in advance

Vehicle
      Peugeot Expert
      How many wires? Should be wiring to buzzer

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Vehicle
      Vauxhall zafira b 1.9cdti
      Thanks for the quick reply to be fair I was expecting to just pull the wires and grommet through in to the car and disconnect from rec when noticed that it went into the main looms and across to the offside into a box behind the pump and then up into the roof I left that part of job and moved on to another job as I only could have the car on ramp this afternoon so had to strip as much as could it now outside waiting to go scrap next week so need to know if I have to pull headlining down and trace further back or where to cut the wires. As I got the required terminals in the rec for this and the heated leather that I also removing so thought it was going to be simple plug and play. Might just pull out the whole loom just to be safe that I have what's needed unless I can locate the instructions that someone mentioned in this post. I have the parking sensors that attach to a black bit of trim along the bottom of the bumper if that makes a difference.
      Hopefully my car will have the extra wires at front for the front sensors
      Thanks again I will look again at wires tomorrow maybe try and get some pictures as well

Vehicle
      Peugeot Expert
      I got them instructions, but thats for retrofit on astra and all wiring needs to be bought seperate and is prewired just for pdc. I had it fitted when had astra but just rear ones. In your case i would pull out all that wiring and than just take whats needed. If car goes to scrapyard you dont need to worry how nice you will get it out

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Vehicle
      Astra vxr Nurburgring Edition 267
      Hi gents
      Pointless starting a new thread so here goes. Has anyone done this to the H estate? I have the module, sensors, button, and the section of wiring from sensors to rear main harness. How would I go about wiring in the module and joining the sensor wiring to the main harness. Don't really want to pay £200 for the main harness I need. Someone in facebook told me I only need 3 wires for the module, pos and neg plus the canbus green communication wires. Is that true? What about wiring in the sensors to that?

Thanks in advance Gents (and ladies if any on here)

Vehicle
      Astravan
      Hi all
      Does anyone have or know the Vauxhall part number for the estate parking sensor brackets ?
      I did find a webpage that told me all the options some months ago but can’t for the life of find it now lol.
      Thanks in advance

Vehicle
      Vectra
      7zap? ............

Vehicle
      Astravan
      Quote Originally Posted by soulman View Post
      7zap? ............
      I’ve found them on there !. But the page I found told you which ones fitted which model where as 7zap doesn’t.

The ones I’ve found are for Astra h model L48 or L08, whatever that means !.

Vehicle
      Vectra
      ok, call me confused have you got what you needed or do you need me to look them up lol?

If so buzz me reg or vin number over

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast