Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Thread: Which IPC

Vehicle
    Zafira B 1.9CDTI 150HP

Which IPC

Hi

My IPC is a 0x1107 with ident FZ.

This IPC does not support Sport button, DDS button and so on.

I have had the IPC removed and looked at it and it is missing alot of components, both resistors from the relevant pins to the processor and also the telltale LED's.

Does anyone know if these components can be retrofitted and if the processor supports these functions if components are added.

If possible a high res Picture of a PCB with the components added would be great.

If not, can anyone please give me an ident code / part number, for an IPC that will support these functions and is compatible with my Zafira B 2008 with Z19DTH engine.

PS. I have the button bar with sport button and the wiring between the button bar and the IPC is there and i can enable both DDS and Sport button in the variant coding of the IPC using opcom. (Buttons are not working because of the missing components though )

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
      I tried once to get a cruise light working, fitted all the components and it still wouldn't light up, so I assume the processor doesn't support it if it doesn't have the components.

Don't have a list of what supports what as there isn't one. You are best getting an IPC from an SRI model as they usually support those functions.

Alternatively get the registration from a car that has the sport button etc and input it into EPC (if you have it), it will then filter on compatible speedometers.
      Richard Peck
      www.diagnostics.org.uk

Availability & bookings here

Insignia 2.0 Bi-Turbo 4x4. AFL, Sport Leather Pack, Embedded Bluetooth, DAB, Navi 900, Infinity Sound, 20" Alloys, VXR Styling pack, Dual Climate, TPMS, Power fold mirrors, electric rear windows, Sight & Light Pack, Front & Rear Parking Sensors