Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Vehicle
    Astra MK5 1.7cdti

astra h 1.7 cdti starting problem

HI
    I bought astra h 1.7 cdti few months back. From day one it started having a problem with its starting,
    few bullet points as follow
    -cold start is good
    -Once it warmed up, the whole car shakes, engine keeps rev, but after a few selves it starts.
    -last diagonistic showed "open circuit on cam sensor"
    - i have replaced cam and crank sensor.
    -I thought it prob is a fuel pump but when car starts it does stop even all night.
    - spoke to mechnics they said it is due to wiring problem to cam sensor.
    -I did the beep test on connector, connected lone end to +ve terminal, it beeped on all teminals of the connector which i thought was wrong because it should have a -ve cable in it .
    just need some help to find out fault as i have already spent about £500 pound on it

thanks

shak
    -

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
      Hi Shak,

Unfortunately as I do this as a hobby type thing, I haven't really got into the engine side of things and issues such as yours. I've moved the thread so others can see it as others may have an idea.
      Richard Peck
      www.diagnostics.org.uk

Availability & bookings here

Insignia 2.0 Bi-Turbo 4x4. AFL, Sport Leather Pack, Embedded Bluetooth, DAB, Navi 900, Infinity Sound, 20" Alloys, VXR Styling pack, Dual Climate, TPMS, Power fold mirrors, electric rear windows, Sight & Light Pack, Front & Rear Parking Sensors

Vehicle
      Astra H Mk5 1.7cdti dth mmc
      Hi all!

Its my first post for here.. so my astra mk5 with 1.7cdti z17DTH engine. Mine problem is: every morning the FIRST start, the engine starting and about 30-40sec having an interest voice. I think its an air of fuel system. The second third starting not having problem, everthing is good, no voice..
      At 0 -10 -20celsius of degree the engine starting but after 1-2sec automaticly stop, and necessary to wait 10-15minute to start again. (If not waiting the engine not starting..)

Which parts possible to bad? Fuel filter house? If i have change the filter the car is starting easy and about 1week its good, after the problem is here again
      Here is one video you can hear this interest voice about 24. and 39.sec.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRTY...e_gdata_player
      Can you help me what is it? Which part/parts wrong? What do you think.

Regards.J.