Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Vehicle
    corsa d

Corsa D 1.3 cdti Cruise Control

I've checked and there is a 3 pin switch on the clutch, there's also the 4 pin switch on the brake....I have purchased and installed the cruise control stalk and plugged the 2 pin switch at the steering column. I have taken it to my local vauxhall dealer and they have tried a few times to program but the cruise is not working. As far as vauxhall are concerned they have done all they can; i.e setting all that is needed to "present". I have read previous threads here and can only think this is the "famous" mising wire that people are talking about from the "BCM" to the cruise stalk. I also understand if I have to add this my self then I have to connect a wire from pin 41 on the BCM to ........ this is where i am in the dark....please can anyone shed some light on which is pin 41. ( I have googled and found an image showing pin 1 to 15...and pin 46 to 60 but not sure which way around for locating pin 41, also where does it connect to at the other end. Please can someone help as I see many others seeking these questions? Thanks to all in advance

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

1. Astra mk5 cdti cruise control
    By Maddie2013 in forum Astra
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 21st February 2017, 04:33 PM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

corsa d cruise control stalk

corsa d cruise control missing wire

corsa d cruise control fitting

1.3 cdti corsa d wiring

corsa d cruise control retrofit

corsa d cruise control

cruise control opel corsa d

fitting cruise control corsa dcorsa d cruise control wirevauxhall corsa d fitting cruise controlcorsa d cruise control switchfit cruise control to corsa dwhere is the mising wire on a corsa cruise controlopel corsa d retrofithttps:diagnostics.org.ukshowthread.php1427-Corsa-D-1-3-cdti-Cruise-Controlfitting cruise control to corsa dinstall cruise control corsa dcruise control not working on corsaopel corsa d cruise controlcorsa d bcm cruise control missing wirecruise control corsa d stalkcan you fit cruise control to a corsa c 1.3 cdticruise controll corsa dcorsa d 1.3 cdti cruise control retrofit can you put cruise control in corsa d that doesnt have it