Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Vehicle
    corsa d

Corsa D 1.3 cdti Cruise Control

I've checked and there is a 3 pin switch on the clutch, there's also the 4 pin switch on the brake....I have purchased and installed the cruise control stalk and plugged the 2 pin switch at the steering column. I have taken it to my local vauxhall dealer and they have tried a few times to program but the cruise is not working. As far as vauxhall are concerned they have done all they can; i.e setting all that is needed to "present". I have read previous threads here and can only think this is the "famous" mising wire that people are talking about from the "BCM" to the cruise stalk. I also understand if I have to add this my self then I have to connect a wire from pin 41 on the BCM to ........ this is where i am in the dark....please can anyone shed some light on which is pin 41. ( I have googled and found an image showing pin 1 to 15...and pin 46 to 60 but not sure which way around for locating pin 41, also where does it connect to at the other end. Please can someone help as I see many others seeking these questions? Thanks to all in advance

Vehicle
    Peugeot Expert
    which year corsa? will check wiring

Vehicle
    Peugeot Expert
    regarding 41 it was s41 thats clutch switch wire comes from fuse box fuse 11 and goes to pin 3 on clutch switch than from pin 4 to x2 connector pin 21 than to bcm but if you had clutch swith connector and connected it to switch i would say you have missing wire from x2 pin 21 to bcm

Vehicle
    corsa d
    It's a 62plate 1.3 cdti ecoflex S. On the clutch pedal it has the 3 pin switch. If i disconnect the switch the eco doesn't work, if that helps...
    Also when you say i may possibly have the mising wire, where is it i should connect to (the pin21 location) is it on the steering column where the stalk is? thanks in advance
    Last edited by waynele; 5th February 2013 at 08:58 PM.

Vehicle
    Peugeot Expert
    check attached files one is cc wiring second x2 location
    Attached Files Attached Files

Vehicle
    corsa d
    Thanks for your quick reply, a bit confused tho...i thought the bcm was behind the glove box behind the fuse box? thats where i was under the impression i had to connect a wire to pin 41.

Vehicle
    Corsa D 1.3 CDTi DPF 75hp (55kW)
    I hope someone could confirm that I got this right, since my Corsa 1.3 CDTI DPF 75hp (55kW) is missing the wire.

So, I need to run a wire from:

* fuse box fuse 11 to
    * pin 3 on clutch switch
    * then from clutch switch pin 4 to
    * x2 connector (stalk 13191079) pin 21
    * and then from x2 connectors other pin to
    * bcm connector 55

If this is the way to do it and some programming I think it's worth to do it.

Vehicle
    Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
    My sisters Corsa already had the clutch switch and the stalk connector wiring in place, what was missing on her car was a wire between the column switch module and the BCM, which is quite common to find on the Corsa D

Richard Peck
    www.diagnostics.org.uk

Availability & bookings here

Insignia 2.0 Bi-Turbo 4x4. AFL, Sport Leather Pack, Embedded Bluetooth, DAB, Navi 900, Infinity Sound, 20" Alloys, VXR Styling pack, Dual Climate, TPMS, Power fold mirrors, electric rear windows, Sight & Light Pack, Front & Rear Parking Sensors

Vehicle
    Corsa d 1.3cdti life
    Is there only 2 wires from the clutch switch?

Vehicle
    Peugeot Expert
    Yep must be 2 haven't seen more

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast