Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hybrid View

Vehicle
    Corsa
    Hello I have a corsa 2008 1.3 cdti I have bought the stalk in and have fitted it i have checked the connector at the back oth the wheel and i am missing a wire so will need to add one, but i am confused regarding the Clutch switch as i have two wires going to it I have unluped this and it does not have a 3rd pin on the switch ! does this mean i will need to buy a new switch with 3 pins ? and connect a new wire ?

Vehicle
    Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Dude View Post
    Hello I have a corsa 2008 1.3 cdti I have bought the stalk in and have fitted it i have checked the connector at the back oth the wheel and i am missing a wire so will need to add one, but i am confused regarding the Clutch switch as i have two wires going to it I have unluped this and it does not have a 3rd pin on the switch ! does this mean i will need to buy a new switch with 3 pins ? and connect a new wire ?
    Clutch switch sounds fine to me.

Had a corsa the other day which had 2 missing wires from that connector to the BCM, didn't have to touch the clutch switch.
    Richard Peck
    www.diagnostics.org.uk

Availability & bookings here

Insignia 2.0 Bi-Turbo 4x4. AFL, Sport Leather Pack, Embedded Bluetooth, DAB, Navi 900, Infinity Sound, 20" Alloys, VXR Styling pack, Dual Climate, TPMS, Power fold mirrors, electric rear windows, Sight & Light Pack, Front & Rear Parking Sensors

Vehicle
    Corsa
    Quote Originally Posted by pecky View Post
    Clutch switch sounds fine to me.

Had a corsa the other day which had 2 missing wires from that connector to the BCM, didn't have to touch the clutch switch.
    Ok I will give it a try I will post how i got on, thank you for your reply

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2