Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Couple of Questions

Hi,

I've got a Corsa D 2008 1.3 CDTI
    I would like to get check control added and if possible other things such as needle sweep and tyre pressure monitoring system. Could you do this? If so what are the prices?

My mate has a 2005 Astra H 1.4 and he would like cruise control added, could you also give me a seperate price for this please.

Also when will you next be near London or anywhere around there.

Thank You

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
      Hi,

I haven't done much work on a Corsa D so far so not sure what is possible. I haven't done much research either if afraid.

These are just my thoughts.
      • Check control - Should be possible for bulbs, will probably need sensors and new coolant bottle for fluids.
      • Needle Sweep - Not possible, I've had a look at the corsa and the VXR and normal clocks are totally different
      • TPMS - If it's possible, you would need to add the control unit, 4 new valves and the correct ABS pump.

As I do this a a hobby, I wouldn't be in a possition to supply parts so they would have to be sourced by yourself. I would help with the fitting and programming.

As for the Astra H, I could fit cruise control. 1.4's need a lot more work to fit it as it requires a clutch switch, stalk and a new section of loom adding. Vauxhall will say it is not possible due to the missing loom, but it is if you know what to add.

I'm occasionally in London, not sure when I will be next there at the moment.