Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Vehicle
    Astra H

Astra H Radio & Display Problems

Hi,

I recently bought a 2007 astra SXI with an aftermarket stereo and noticed that the display wasn't working, i assumed this was because of the stereo so i bought a grundig cd 30 mp3 because my car has an aux port. the part number on the back of the display was 13275085AY and i replaced it with a new one 13208089AT, and it is still not working, should have bought one with the same part number? I have used a volt meter on the wire and it is giving power so i assume it cant be that.

Any advice would be appreciated as it is starting to really do my head in.

Thanks

Similar Threads

1. Changing cdr2005 radio/cd and display unit to cd30 radio/cd and display problems
    By gc1967 in forum Infotainment - ICE - In Car Entertainment
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 5th March 2017, 09:11 AM
  2. OP COM Radio DIVORCING PROBLEMS
    By Kameleon1977 in forum Car Pass
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 7th February 2016, 08:43 AM
  3. Vaxuall Astra vxr 57 plate radio showing display safe
    By Ashpeter2014 in forum Introductions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 13th September 2015, 03:39 PM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

astra h radio fuse

astra h stereo fuse

https:www.diagnostics.org.ukshowthread.php1381-Astra-H-Radio-amp-Display-Problems

astra h display not working

wheres radio fuse on astra 06

astra radio fuse number

astra h head unit fuse

astra radio fuse

astra radio not working

wheres radio fuse astra h

astra mk5 stereo back

astra 5 stereo fusewhat fuse is radio on vauxhall astra 07fuse.location in astra for steriowhere is the fuse for the stereo display on a astra hmk5 astra radio not working opel astra h radio fuseastra mk5 radio fuseastra h radio fuse locationastra mk5 radio not workingastra h amp fuse and radio fusestereo fuse in a mk5 astravauxhall astra fuse number for radioopel astra h radio fuse numberastra h stereo not working