Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Vehicle
    Corsa C, Ecoflex, 2015, 1.3d

Cd70 navi problem?

Hi guys,

I picked up a second hand Zaffi B the other day and it has the above cd/radio player. The problem I have is that it does not pick up any AM radio stations such as 909. The FM bands work fine.

Any ideas?

Cheers

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
      Not heard of that issue myself before, in fact you are the first person I know of that listens to AM.

There is only 1 radio aerial connectionn on the back, so it isn't as though there is a wire not plugged in.

Sorry i can't be of any more help.
      Richard Peck
      www.diagnostics.org.uk

Availability & bookings here

Insignia 2.0 Bi-Turbo 4x4. AFL, Sport Leather Pack, Embedded Bluetooth, DAB, Navi 900, Infinity Sound, 20" Alloys, VXR Styling pack, Dual Climate, TPMS, Power fold mirrors, electric rear windows, Sight & Light Pack, Front & Rear Parking Sensors

Vehicle
      Vectra 1.8 SRI 2006

CD70 NAVI with white scrren

Hi there New member so take it easey. Just bought a 2006 Vectra SRI at a snipe. Mint nick. Only problem there is a white screen on the SatNav. Music plays through the stero and also cds. is there a way to get this working or has it had it. Is it worth getting 1 off ebay from a simalar car as there are pleant around and will they work if installed properly Cheers

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
      Hi,

Is the screen just blank on the satnav screen or on everything?
      Richard Peck
      www.diagnostics.org.uk

Availability & bookings here

Insignia 2.0 Bi-Turbo 4x4. AFL, Sport Leather Pack, Embedded Bluetooth, DAB, Navi 900, Infinity Sound, 20" Alloys, VXR Styling pack, Dual Climate, TPMS, Power fold mirrors, electric rear windows, Sight & Light Pack, Front & Rear Parking Sensors

Vehicle
      Vectra 1.8 SRI 2006
      It was white when I test drove it last nite but the radio was workin. The guy said it will just show the white screen as u can tune the channels but it won't show it

Vehicle
      Astra H 1.7 diesel
      I think Pecky meant does the display only go blank when trying to display the radio? At other times (radio switched off and ignition on for example) the display should be showing things like outside temperature, time, date or fuel consumption data.

Vehicle
      Vectra 1.8 SRI 2006
      not sure yet pick the car up on sunday. But they want £600 extra on the car to fix it. told em to do 1. i will update when i get. but if i turn the satnav off should it display another type of screen were i can see the radio channels

Vehicle
      Astra H 1.7 diesel
      Satnav is part of the entertainment head unit so if one works, both should. I think the better test of the display itself is what it does with the radio turned off. You could also check it's plugged in correctly, that its part number is correct for your car and that it hasn't previously been opened up and the LCD ribbon disconnected for example.

Vehicle
      Vectra 1.8 SRI 2006
      Hi mate. The screen just stays white when I turn the radio off. I've tried inserting the sat nav disc but to no a vail. The only time the screen goes off it's when I take the key out of the ignition. It's really annoying because the white screen is really bright I need to cover it up at night as it's that bright. Do u think it's just easier to buy a paired 1 off eBay which has been removed from a similar car.

Vehicle
      Astra H 1.7 diesel
      Easiest thing to do if you are local to Pecky is buy a CID screen and take it to him for decoding and programming. Pecky is in Wolverhampton, if you're South of me, I could do it instead, but Pecky sets time aside to do this professionally and I am more of a hobbyist with the same tools.

Ian.