Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Vehicle
    Vectra c

Vectra c satnav cd 70

Hi all this is my first post so sorry that im asking for help already,not long bought vectra cdti 150 bhp and the alternator packs up ! I replaced it but somehow its knaketed the sat nav,stereo works fine and cd player too but no sat nav,a guy had quick look at it and said thinks its blown the board but not sure if that right or not,anyhow does any one know if these can be repaired at all.just to add the display screen is fine and when i turn the dial over to sat nav i get a blank white screen. When on radio it displays all imfo on staion and so on.thanks,carl.

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
      Welcome,

Do you get the menu down the side on the satnav or is the screen totally white on that page?

The satnav page needs the RGB lead to show the map, but it will still show the menu down the left if that is not there or plugged in.

Any chance you could put some pics up of what screens you have for say the radio and satnav page.
      Richard Peck
      www.diagnostics.org.uk

Availability & bookings here

Insignia 2.0 Bi-Turbo 4x4. AFL, Sport Leather Pack, Embedded Bluetooth, DAB, Navi 900, Infinity Sound, 20" Alloys, VXR Styling pack, Dual Climate, TPMS, Power fold mirrors, electric rear windows, Sight & Light Pack, Front & Rear Parking Sensors

Vehicle
      Vectra c
      Hi mate,the page is totaly white when on sat nav.sorry but am useless at posting pictures but can text you a few if thats any good mate ? Carl.

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
      Really never seen that before, Have you tried removing the cd70 and seeing if you get the same thing.

It could be the display at fault.

I could try various things like the programming, the eeprom chip inside, I have a spare CD70 to test, so could certainly narrow it down to what the fault is.
      Richard Peck
      www.diagnostics.org.uk

Insignia 2.0 Bi-Turbo 4x4. AFL, Sport Leather Pack, Embedded Bluetooth, DAB, Navi 900, Infinity Sound, 20" Alloys, VXR Styling pack, Dual Climate, TPMS, Power fold mirrors, electric rear windows, Sight & Light Pack, Front & Rear Parking Sensors

Vehicle
      Vectra c
      I have tried disconecting it at back but no joy,also it had disc stuck in ( sat nav disc) i opened it and got disc out thinking it may restart but it wont accept the disc at all,thats what makes me think something has blown as its as if its got no power to it yet stereo and cd player is fine mate ! Is your spare one for sale at all ? Sorry if being cheeky but its crap without it,carl.

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
      http://www.diagnostics.org.uk/help/s...-2010-2011-map

Does sound like it is the radio that is knackered.
      Richard Peck
      www.diagnostics.org.uk

Vehicle
      Vectra c
      Even tho the radio and cd player both work fine ?

Vehicle
      Vectra c
      Could i come to you sometime so you could have a look at mine and if its a no go i will buy that off you mate if thats ok ? Thanks carl.

Vehicle
      Insignia 2.0 Biturbo 4x4
      that wouldn't be a problem, just click the booking link at the top and find a time that suits. Can only do evenings as I have a day job and am not around.
      Richard Peck
      www.diagnostics.org.uk

Vehicle
      Vectra c
      Hi mate i have made an appointment but not till 30/august,if you are anywhere near sheldon / solihull by land rover before this date give me a bell mate,thankyou carl.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast