Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Vehicle
    Mokka

PINK Led Converstion

Big thanks to Pecky

As of much disscusion with me and the Missis on a Led conversion. We finaly decided to go ahead with something diffrent. I said i did not care what colour we went for as its more her car than mine as she drives it all the time....and she wanted to make it more girly fied.......

After talking to Pecky he said he can get pink but he has never done it as yet. After a few days of thinking we decided to go ahead and just get the clocks done first. and light switch done first.

after a few days we were both happy with the outcome and decided to go ahead with the rest. So while pecky ordered the rest of the stuff neede i decided to have ago at doing some door lighting. Curtsey of Ebay

It took me fookin ages to wire in as i wanted to do it as neet as poss. So i wired it threw the door rubber things...well sort off

after about a days work here is the out come.

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Mokka

(That 14sec Video has takken me over a fookin hour to upload. I hate my Shitty god damn Broadband.)

I have wired them in so they come on when the car is unlocked or the door is opened.

Vehicle
      Mokka
      A few day later Pecky rang to say the post man has been very busy today delivering PINK LED's. So after a few hours work here is some more pics of the finished product.

Thanks again Pecky its well worth the Money for the smlile on the missis face

Vehicle
      Mokka

Vehicle
      Mokka

Also one last thing While Pecky was Under way we got talking about my CID as it had never worked with the FUEL RANGE being an early model CID 2004. However the wise man said he has a few tricks up his sleave and may be able to sort it..........Well i would just like to say he has deffo sorted it as its the first time ever it has said Range on the CID.. Thanks Mate that has always been the main thing that has bugged the **** out of me..

Thanks Again Pecky it really does look awsome its a shame that the pics dont do it any justice.

All the best and i hope you like. I really do like it and am glad we made the choice to go ahead with it all.

Vehicle
      Astra h 1.6 wet!
      Hi mate, hmm in a strange way being a guy, that looks ace what you have done, i especially taken to the door lights, where did you get the light kit from for those lights?
      I have had look on ebay but with no joy.

Thanks Craig

Vehicle
      Mokka
      Hi Craig

Its not strange to like them. All my mates think it looks minted.

As for the door lighting. I have connected those to the interior lights. There is a RED (live) wire and a WHITE (earth) wire. If you splice onto these, then they will only come on when you open the doors etc. And will go out once the door is closed.

As for the light kit i just ebayed, LED strips, and went from there.

Hope that helps mate.

All the best Andy

Vehicle
      Astra Mk5 1.7 CDiT
      Really nice job, it is nothing wrong to like pink (but I don't too much) they seems more violet for me - maybe on photos, but anyway idea is cool.

I am also after door lights, where are they located? Can you post a photo on a daylight?

Cheers

Vehicle
      Mokka
      Hello Mazak.

Unfortunately I no longer own my beloved astra anymore.

It's a fairly easy mod todo though. I glued the LED strips to the bottom of the door and then ran the wiring threw the wiring loom on the doors.

Andy

Vehicle
      Vectra c
      It looks cool I played with blue and green but settled with white

I beleive white is the most saleable if I want to sell without removing them all

But it does look good in pink

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast