Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Vehicle
    Vectra C

UHP4 related questions

From a scrap yard car, I got a complete ICE kit (CID, CD70 and UHP4) to retrofit in my Vectra C (2006). Unfortunately, I wasn't able to unmarry the components from the car.

The CID and CD70 went without problem thanks to Pecky's decoder, however, the UHP4 is causing issues (UHP Safe).

I tried resetting the components, activating theft protection using the UHP4 code and deactivating it again. That didn't work, as the latter just gave me 'programming failed' in the OPCOM. Curiously enough, despite 'Display SAFE and Headunit SAFE', the UHP SAFE warning disappeared and I could use the UHP4. Deprogramming the UHP4 did succeed in the activation (pairing) of the CID and EHU, inverting the result (UHP SAFE again). Unfortunately, I didn't yet find anyone who wants to help me out with a SPS upgrade...

Further, there are some wirings that I don't quite understand. First, from the microphone: it has a white, black and brown wire. Since the black wire connects to the shielding of the cable I suspect ground, but I have no idea wether the black or brown wire is MIC+, neither where the other wire should connect to.

There are also serial wires with no mentions online (CL KL30, Ser TX+, Ser TX- Ser RX +, Ser RX -, NF In+, NF In-, SNDREQ). I didn't see others connect them, which makes me curious where those are used for.

• Advertising

advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

Vehicle
      Vectra
      it should all unpair as one unit.. although if the car had ECC (electronic climate) you would need to disable this from all of the modules, CID, CD70, UHP4... SPS flashing will wipe the unit which seems to be your best option at this stage of the game.
      The other serial wires are only for the handset which had a base which attached to the armrest to replace the cupholders and isnt needed for the bluetooth functionality to work

Vehicle
      Astra H GTC 1.9CDTI & Astra K 1.6T
      Quote Originally Posted by soulman View Post
      SPS flashing will wipe the unit which seems to be your best option at this stage of the game.
      Thats corrects. perform a SPS programming to the UHP, and this wipe the stored code in the UHP. then you can programm it normaly.

Vehicle
      Vectra C
      I reflashed the UHP4 and programmed it using someone's Tech 2. It works (tested calling), but a 'Program UHP' message appears every few seconds. It's not blocking, like the UHP Safe message.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Programma UHP.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	2615

What have I missed?

Vehicle
      Vectra
      That is UHP not fully programmed, go back to the beginning and program again with tech2

Vehicle
      Astra H GTC 1.9CDTI & Astra K 1.6T
      you need program the code index

for Astra h: https://tech2.guru/astra-h-code-index-uhp4-bluetooth-2/

You can check your code in Tis2web, globaltis, tis2000...

and program the code using tech2

Vehicle
      ElonNumIJ
      Have you encountered any challenges or issues in programming the UHP4, and do you have insights into the recurring 'Program UHP' message despite successful programming?