Pecky's Vauxhall Decoder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Bodyshop's

  1. #11
    Member mickeyvx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    61
    My mate paid 175 for bonnet,wings,front bumper repair and paint on a corsa


    • Advertising

      advertising
      Diagnostics.org.uk
      has no influence
      on advertisments
      that are displayed by
      Google Adsense

    • #12
      Member mickeyvx's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Posts
      61
      Are any of these comments advertising businesses as don't want to get banned

    • #13
      Member Mark's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2012
      Posts
      664

      Bodyshop's

      No mate, perfectly fine aslong as your not promoting your own business

    • #14
      Member Luke A's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Posts
      89
      theres a bloke by thorns trading est operite side of the road next to that vauxhall place up there his good his duin the lot to my mates mk1 fiesta welding,filling,prep,paint and he sprayed my mates mk5 astra grill for 20

    • #15
      Member skydiver's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Location
      Wolverhampton-Bilston
      Posts
      28
      Vehicle
      Astra
      Quote Originally Posted by HABI View Post
      I paid 125 for my vxr bumper to be sprayed and fitted.

      20 for my cupra splitter to be repaired and sprayed

      if i recall James (skydiver) had his whole xp fitted and sprayed for 150-160
      almost lol. i paid 175 for full xp kit spray, and fit, there was also a crack in the front splitter which he repaired too. he does a cracking job, colour match is spot on. just a shame my splitter is now stone chipped to hell lol.

    • #16
      Member Toddyc's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 2012
      Posts
      420
      Quote Originally Posted by mickeyvx View Post
      My mate paid 175 for bonnet,wings,front bumper repair and paint on a corsa
      That sounds proper cheap !!

    • #17
      Turbo Nutter Bus G1NG3R's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2012
      Posts
      665
      My mates good i had

      Front gsi bumper painted and fitted. Rear bumper painted. Wing mirror covers painted and windscreen strips painted for 80 quid. Ask shane cooper aswell he had a good quote off him

    • #18
      Member Adz's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Location
      West Bromwich
      Posts
      595
      Vehicle
      Various
      Quote Originally Posted by G1NG3R View Post
      My mates good i had

      Front gsi bumper painted and fitted. Rear bumper painted Wing mirror covers painted and windscreen strips painted 80 quid ask shane cooper aswell he had a goodxquote off him
      Now thats what you call a bargain.

      Got details for him Ash?

    • #19
      Quote Originally Posted by skydiver View Post
      almost lol. i paid 175 for full xp kit spray, and fit, there was also a crack in the front splitter which he repaired too. he does a cracking job, colour match is spot on. just a shame my splitter is now stone chipped to hell lol.
      Does he do plastic welding then? I've got a Astra front bumper in need of a repair before I try and sell it

    • #20
      Turbo Nutter Bus G1NG3R's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 2012
      Posts
      665
      Quote Originally Posted by Tim 'Our Tim' Watson View Post
      Does he do plastic welding then? I've got a Astra front bumper in need of a repair before I try and sell it
      My mTe does plastic welding

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
This site was created by Pecky to act as a knowledge base of useful information regarding Vauxhall cars.
Whilst I can help out with works, this isn't my full time job, so occasionally there may be a delay in replying.

Other forums

AOC, AON, VXR-Online, Insignia-drivers.uk

Diagnostics.org.uk is a trading name of RJP Projects Ltd which is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 7453778